30th June 2011, 01:06 AM

Best college for Mechanical or Aeronautical branch for me if I score 4776 in Orissa JEE?

sir,my orissa jee outside rank is 4776 then which best collage i get in mech. or elect.branch . my email id is - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get after scoring 465 general rank in Orissa JEE? What is the total fee structure?
  2. Can I get Mechanical branch in CV after scoring 941 in Orissa JEE?
  3. Names of the colleges under Orissa JEE in which I can get after scoring 9270 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Date of start of Orissa JEE counseling? Which is the best private college of Orissa?
  5. Which branch(outside Orissa) can I get with rank 7201(Orissa)?
  6. How can a diploma(CSE) graduate under SCTE & VT(Orissa) do 4 year B.Tech(civil or mechanical) course Orissa?
  7. Can I get silicon college C.V raman college or CET in Orissa? I got rank 580 in Orissa JEE
  8. When will the Orissa JEE counseling start? Which are the best private colleges in Orissa?
  9. How to appear in Orissa JEE for MBBS course?
  10. Can I take admission in Orissa JEE after passing class 12th?
  11. Which college will I get with 9689 rank in outside state orissa JEE? Can I get computer science and engineering in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  12. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  13. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get Mechanical branch in NIT Kurukshetra? -- [New]
  14. Which college will I get through counseling after scoring 13580 in Orissa JEE?
  15. Eligibility for Orissa JEE for wards of defence personnals posted in Orissa
  16. Which College can I get with rank 10,000-11,000 in Orissa JEE?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  18. How much to score in Orissa JEE to get under 500 rank?

30th June 2011, 08:05 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best college for Mechanical or Aeronautical branch for me if I score 4776 in Orissa JEE?

Hello friend ......

Orissa Jee conducts the entrance exam for the admission in the various engineering colleges and universities both private and government ...

Only orissa students are eligible for the government colleges .
And outside state students are eligible for the private colleges .

SO you have scored a rank of 4776 in the Orissa jee .
Then base on your rank you will likely to get the colleges like that of the ::

OEC (Orissa college of engineering)
Syngery college of engineering
Trident college of engineering
MIET (Mahavir Institute of Engineering and Technology)

So attend the counseling which is starting from 3rd of july 2011 .
For other details on counseling you must visit the official website ::
http://www.odishajee.com

30th June 2011, 10:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best college for Mechanical or Aeronautical branch for me if I score 4776 in Orissa JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir,my orissa jee outside rank is 4776 then which best collage i get in mech. or elect.branch . my email id is - [email protected]
dear friend,

best mechanical college in india:-

IIT Bombay

IIT Delhi

IIT Madras

Birla Institute of Technology & Science

Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University

Indian School of Mines University

IIT Guwahati

College of Engineering, Anna University

National Institute of Technology

Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology

best mechanical college in india:-

Chennai -IIT Chennai

Kharagpur – IIT Kharagpur

Chandigarh - Punjab Engineering College

New Delhi - School of Aviation Science and Technology

Tamil Nadu - Park College of Engineering and Technology,

Tamil Nadu - Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science,

Bangalore - Hindustan Electronics Academy

Bangalore - Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology

Tamil Nadu - Hindustan College Of Engineering

Dehradun - Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

Indore - Academy of Aerospace & Aviation

all the best

25th July 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

which are the best colleges for electrical engineering in ORISSA?

27th January 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to persue aeronautics for my bachelors coursedob-06/10 /1992 my marks as on isc board are p-66 c-69 m-45 overall63.2%.please guide for the best option i have

28th February 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

how government seats are their in ojee and how i can qualify in NIT through ojee and aieee

31st May 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

sir.i have got 465 rank in ojee 2012 and i am an outside state candidate.plz tell me which will be the best college for mechanical engineering branch in orissa.my e-mail id is "[email protected]"

31st May 2012, 11:14 PM
belidepriyanka

The best colleges are:
Oec
syngery
trident
and for more details you can fo for site:
Www.odishajee.com

1st June 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

what is the best colleage for mechanical after scoring 1696 in ojee

1st June 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

what is the best colleage for mechanical after scoring 1696 in ojee

4th June 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i score 4794 rark in ojeee which is best collage for me with machenical branch

20th April 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,I am Bikram from bhubaneswar (orissa),now i just continuing diploma mech engg. So i want a govt btech collage in orissa but i don't know what are the syllabus for lateral entry b.tech after diploma ,plz sir give me a solution & my email id:- [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?