7th February 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college for MSc in Chemistry? What is the scope for girls

which is the best college for msc in chemistry and jobs after that and its scope for girls???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of MSc chemistry entrance exam in DU? I am studying in BSc II in government girls college
  2. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  3. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  4. Doing MSc Chemistry :Scope of chemistry in Arab Countries?
  5. What is the scope of MSc chemistry after scoring 46% marks? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  6. What is the scope after completing BSc or MSc Chemistry
  7. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best colleges and scope after M.Sc Chemistry? Can I choose Forensic Science in M.Sc?
  9. What will be the scope of Teaching after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  10. What is the scope in inorganic chemistry? What is the industrial scope?
  11. Placement details and the scope of MSc Integrated Chemistry in IIT Roorkee?
  12. List of girls colleges along with details, for doing B.Sc(Chemistry)? I have 57% marks in 12th
  13. What is the scope after doing MSc in industrial chemistry
  14. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate? -- [New]
  15. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  16. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry?
  17. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
  18. Colleges in Nagarjuna University for MSc Chemistry
28th June 2017, 11:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best college for MSc in Chemistry? What is the scope for girls

M.Sc. Chemistry or Master of Science in Chemistry is a postgraduate Chemistry course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for M.Sc Chemistry course is 50% for open category and 45% for reserved category candidate.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

=> Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar

=> Mizoram University, Aizawl

=> Ranchi University - RU, Ranchi

After completion of this course you can apply for kind of jobs are given below.

1. Chemistry Teacher

2. Online Chemistry Tutor

3. Scientist - Synthetic Lab

4. Chemistry Lecturers

5. Chemistry Research Officer

6. Solid State Chemistry Expert

7. Research Officer - Bio-Chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?