23rd August 2011, 12:44 AM
Hari Prasad@Harsha

Best colleges in Tamilnadu to do MBA in Airlies and Airport Management?

Respected Sir/Madam..
Myself HARIPRASAD.S....doing B.TECH CSE... I like to do MBA in Airlines and AirportManagement.... I want know about the best colleges in tamilnadu (especially in coimbatore) offering the above course... Kindly guide me....

Thanking you....

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges providing MBA airlines and airport management course in Tamilnadu?
  3. Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  4. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs?
  5. Which are the colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport management in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  6. How to study MBA Airport of Airline Management in correspondence within Tamilnadu after completing BSc IT?
  7. College which conduct the course MBA in airline and airport management in tamilnadu?
  8. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  9. List of colleges in Tamilnadu offering MBA course in Airport and Aviation Management and which taking admission through other than CAT exam?
  10. List of Airport Management College for PG Course?
  11. Best colleges in Bangalore for MBA Airport Management?
  12. Is it good to do MBA in Airport Management on the basis of BBA? Merits and Demerits of Airport Management? -- [New]
  13. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  14. How to do MBA in airline and airport management? Which are the colleges in India
  15. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  16. Which are the colleges or universities in which I can do my MBA in Airport and Airline Management?
  17. Information regarding MBA in Airport Management in Abroad? Good Colleges offering this course?
  18. Colleges of Airport Management Courses? I have completed BCA graduation
10th September 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in Tamilnadu to do MBA in Airlies and Airport Management?

which colleges present in course for airport and airline management........
please reply now bcoz i have join from 2012 acadamic year.
25th January 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in Tamilnadu to do MBA in Airlies and Airport Management?

hi,i'm doing my BBA 1ST YR in VIT UNIVERSITY VELLORE i want to do my airlines management course in future which institute is best?
25th January 2012, 07:06 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

COLLEGES IN TAMILNADU TO DO MBA IN Airport Management :

ALLIANCE

IRM,manasarover

BIMTECH

Welingkars

amity

SCMS cochin

Sri shiengri

NIILM

IMS ramaiah,bangalore

EMPI

For more you can follow these books :
16th February 2012, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

good morning.sir i am studying in BBA. i have to apply the MBA now... i just need now what are colleges available and courses without cat, mat, tancet.. please bring the list to me.... thanking you..
7th March 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam. I have completed bsc.hotel management. I like mba. But i don't interest in hotel field. So pls say wat field i choose
11th March 2013, 10:59 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

Best colleges in Tamilnadu to do MBA in Airlies and Airport Management

1.Welingkars

2.ALLIANCE

3.Sri shiengri

4.IMS ramaiah,bangalore

5.BIMTECH

6.IRM,manasarover

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st November 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Good evening Sir/mam i am completed b.sc hotel mgt next join mba best college in chennai tell me
7th December 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Good morning Dear sir/mam i'm completed b.com,diploma cop mgt then join mba best college in chennai pls tell me .
27th May 2015, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

what about kamaraja university for airport and airline.? and the average fee structure to do MBA in airport and airline.pls gv reply as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?