19th August 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Best course after B.Com and the best colleges in Varanasi for the course?

Hi! My self xz i want to know best courses after b.com and best col. N institùte in varanasi.

1st December 2011, 10:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course after B.Com and the best colleges in Varanasi for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi! My self xz i want to know best courses after b.com and best col. N institùte in varanasi.
Hello friend,
Since you have completed BCom, I would suggest you to pursue a professional course like chartered accountancy or company secretary.
For both the courses, there are no standards set for the percentage of marks secured in the final year examination.
To take chartered accountancy, you must make sure that you are good at accounts and other related fields. However, for Company Secretary course, you don't need to be excellent in accounts.
Both the courses have great career prospect and depending upon your expertise, you may select any one of them.
Apart from these two professional courses, you may go for MBA, which too, has a good career prospect provided it is pursue from any of the best institutes in India.
For admission to chartered accountancy, refer to the official website of ICAI.

For Company Secretary course, contact
NORTHERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL
ICSI-NIRC Building,
Plot No.4, Prasad Nagar Institutional Area,
New Delhi 110 005
Phone:
Varanasi: 2507491, 2506077
12th March 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best course after B.Com and the best colleges in Varanasi for the course?

best institute for C.Ain varanasi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?