25th May 2017, 01:07 PM
lokokok

Best course to make career having completed 12th with Commerce and C++?

Sir, i have completed my 12th with commerce with c++ and i am not able to know that what to do and what is the best course which make my career?

25th May 2017, 03:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course to make career having completed 12th with Commerce and C++?

As you have completed your 12th standard with the commerce and cplusplus to personally I would like to suggest you to pursue a career in Computer Science because now a days computer has lot of value and you will also get lot of job opportunities in future related to computer. These are the computer courses which you can join:

Software Testing

Graphics Designing

Search Engine Optimisation

Android app development

iPhone app development

Moreover if you want to make your career in commerce field then you can choose one of the given below courses:

Chartered Accountancy

Bachelor of Commerce

Bachelor of Business Administration

Actuary
25th May 2017, 04:38 PM
help100%

Default Re: Best course to make career having completed 12th with Commerce and C++?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokokok View Post
Sir, i have completed my 12th with commerce with c++ and i am not able to know that what to do and what is the best course which make my career?
Look if you are interested in Computer then go for BCA/B.Sc in Computer Science or else if you are interested in Accountancy or Maths or Economics or Management then you may try B.Com Accountancy or Marketing or Computer Application/B.Sc Maths/B.A Economics/ BBA.

Normally for BCA most of the college ask for Maths and Computer marks and some only ask for Computer marks while admission, whereas in BSc Computer Science most of the college ask for Physics, Computer and Maths marks but few colleges ask for Computer and Maths marks.

And for BCom Accountancy and Maths or only accountancy marks is asked during admission, BBA you need to crack entrance exam, in BA Economics marks of Economics and Maths needed.

In both the way there are ample opportunities starting from System Manager to Financial Manager, so its upto you which one you need to choose according to the availability of courses by the universities under various criteria.

Hope the above information helped you, for further query do let us know.
25th May 2017, 10:24 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

There are many courses available after 12th in IT sector through which you can enter into MNCs where package salary ranges from 10K upto 10 lacks depending upon the technical skills you attain.

After having completed your 12th in Commerce along with C++ skills, you can opt for three generalized programmes :
* Diploma Programme
* Degree Programme
* Professional Programme

** Some of the trending Diploma Programmes you can go for are :

* Diploma in Animation and VFX
* Diploma in Web Designing and Development
* Diploma in Software Engineering
* Diploma in Graphics Designing & Advertisement
* Diploma in Game Designing & Development
* Diploma in Mobile Application Development

** Degree Programmes to be pursues :

* B.Sc IT : Bachelor in Science in Information Technology, 3 years course, from a recognized University could be the best degree course to be pursued after 12th Commerce.

* BCA : Another alternative for B.Sc IT is BCA (Bachelor in Computer Applications), 3 years course.

** Professional Courses :

* Certificate course in Web Designi
* PHP Web Development
* Adnroid Application Development
* C and C++ (core and advance)
* JAVA
* Web Animation
* Responsive Web Designing
* Interior Architect

Choose wisely for a productive skill attainment.
25th May 2017, 11:26 PM
Anjana reddy

I have got 30230 rank in ts eamcet
And i have ncc a certificate .will i get good rank or seat ?will it be useful?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?