16th April 2011, 12:44 AM
kunga chen

Which are the best courses available after 12th commerce? Duration of those courses?

Which are teh best courses available after 12th commerce? Duration of those courses?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top courses along with their fee details and duration, for a 12th passed commerce students?
  2. Which are the best courses available after 12th commerce? Duration of those courses?
  3. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses?
  4. Which courses to join after 12th commerce for a better future(Including B.A courses)?
  5. Best courses for me after completing 12th commerce with 51%?
  6. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard
  7. Any short duration courses available for me while appearing for ATKT board exam?
  8. Which course is best for me after completing 12th commerce with 47%
  9. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  10. Which are the computer courses that I can take up after graduating from commerce? What is the fee structure and duration?
  11. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future? -- [New]
  12. What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?
  13. Which are the new courses available after 12th commerce other than CA,CS or HM that can be done in Mumbai?
  14. What are the courses available to study for 12th Commerce student?
  15. Courses after 12th Economics courses? Courses after 12th without Maths?
  16. Which are some of the valuable courses that can be done after 12th commerce?
  17. List of IT Courses after 12th(Commerce)? Should I do BCA or B.Sc- IT? I have done my HSC with commerce stream
  18. Which courses are the best for me after 12th commerce, B.Com, BMS and B.A Economics? Best specialization fields in MBA?
16th April 2011, 05:57 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best courses available after 12th commerce? Duration of those courses?

Dear friend, you can do B.com,BBA,& YOU CAN DO C.A which is very good cource.
good luck
16th April 2011, 01:21 PM
rahulexam123

Default Re: Which are the best courses available after 12th commerce? Duration of those courses?

dear friend,

There are many good courses opportunity after 12th depend on your score in 12th.

Like in example B.B.A(or 3 year FULL TIME B.B.A+M.B.A.)
which is the best available course for you,you can apply it on finance or private institutes like IIPM,B-schools and many more.

Along that B-com,B.C.A in different categories whichever is suitable to you.
B.sc also is the bestest for you to do in particular onto your commerce subject and whose duration is 3-YEAR. and I will assure that you will get job guaranteed in government or in private sector.

so just be relax and enjoy your vacation and without taking any risk or tension,apply any field from above and secure your life.

thnx..

with regards,
rahul...
16th April 2011, 04:52 PM
sayyeda

you can take up bms i.e bachelor of management studies..its a full time 3 year course.
16th April 2011, 04:54 PM
piyush121

Smile Re: Which are the best courses available after 12th commerce? Duration of those courses?

HELLO FRIEND,

THERE ARE SEVERAL COURSES AVAILABLE AFTER 12th COMMERCE:

1.)BCA- 3YEARS

2.)BBA- 3YEARS

3.)LLB- 5YEARS

4.)ANIMATION

5.)B.COM- 3YEARS

6.)MBA- 2YEARS(AFTER GRADUATION)

7.)MCA- 2YEARS(AFTER BCA)

BEST WISHES!!!!!!!!!!

REGARDS,
PIYUSH ANAND
16th April 2011, 06:55 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

There are many courses like B.Com,BMS,BBI,BAF,CA,etc.You can also opt for diploma courses.It depends on your interest which course to choose.
16th April 2011, 11:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Ideally you must go in for graduation. The duration of the same is 3 years. You can also apply for courses like CA and CS etc. But it depends on the interest level of the students. You also have options to switch to streams like interior designing and fashion designing.
17th April 2011, 12:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
There are various courses available in the present scenario and are not limited for candidates belonging to a particular stream, but being a student from commerce background, I would suggest you to go for any of the following professional courses:
Chartered Accountancy
This is the best suited course for students with a strong base in accountancy and related subjects.
The course comprises of three stages
Competency Professional Test (CPT)
Professional Competency Course (PCC)
Final Course

The course also includes following practical training
100 Hours of Information Technology Training
3½ years of articled training
General Management and Communication Skills Course

Another Professional with great demand in the present scenario apart from CA is Company Secretary.
This course is divided into three stages
Foundation Program
Executive Program
Professional Program
This course also includes practical trainings.

Being a professional gives you an opportunity to work independently and will never have to depend upon jobs. But still, apart from professional courses, you may also BBA, followed by MBA. To have a batter career after MBA, you must pursue it from the best of the institutes.

If you are pursuing any professional courses, either CA or Company Secretary,
you must pursue it along with your graduation.
17th April 2011, 11:38 AM
rajilakshman

u can do courses like B.Com, B.B.A. B.B.M. which are all related to commerce field

duration is 3 years
17th April 2011, 09:07 PM
rajesh mishra

hi
There are many good courses opportunity after 12th depend on your score in 12th.

which is the best available course for you,you can apply it on finance or private institutes like IIPM,B-schools and many more.

B.sc also is the bestest for you to do in particular onto your commerce subject and whose duration is 3-YEAR. and I will assure that you will get job guaranteed in government or in private sector.

thanks
18th April 2011, 03:37 AM
kartikeyentity

dude you can do
BBA 3 YR
B.COM 3 YR
AND
C.A 4YR
AND ALSO DO STOCK MARKET COURSE TO GET GOOD JOB AFTER GRADUATION
I M ALSO DOING
CALL ME 09650687088
18th April 2011, 02:13 PM
suraj2157

Smile Re: Which are the best courses available after 12th commerce? Duration of those courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunga chen View Post
Which are teh best courses available after 12th commerce? Duration of those courses?
hi,
there are many courses available after 12th commerce.
there are few courses that help you in future.
that if you want to do an MBA after graduation than i think
b.com and BBA is the best course.
and there are many institute like B.K.INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT in Gujarat that provide 5 year course in this course MBA is included so you don't have to be appear for any entrance exam for MBA.

but if you want to go in computer and IT relate field than
B.C.A is good. B.C.A is 3 years course.
while there are one course available that is 5 year course is Msc. IT.
Msc IT is very good course if you want to go in that field.

and other courses like LLB and few others are also help.
so don't worry there are many course for commerce student.
first you have to recognize your interest and than choose course than you will enjoy your study rather than it may bothering you if you go into less interested field.
i am also commerce student.
i completed b.com.
i hope it will help you.
all the best
26th April 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

all the course are good but how will they be useul in future?
27th April 2011, 05:34 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
so just be relax and enjoy your vacation and without taking any risk or tension,apply any field from above and secure your life.

thank
28th April 2011, 12:10 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
Salary is a different matter, which depends up on the Managerial talent and quality of education once had, which is directly proportional to Quality of Institute from where you have persued your BMS.

No doubt Good Institute offers quality education and also have campusing facility.

However, a fresher with good Academic record can easily expect anything between 8,000-20,000 at starting level. It also depends upon the Recruiting Company and placement etc.

But if you want to explore more lucaretive career option then go for MBA (Finance or Marketing) or MMS. Generally after BMS one get into Insurance or Banking sector, as because of good oppurtunities are there for such Degree holder.

But after MBA you are free to select your own ssector, and in my opinion after MBA (Finance) non- other sector then Banking will be suitable for you. But if you are enrolling for MMS the Insurace and Investment sector will be payfull for you.

Salary mantra will remain same at entry level at least 12,000-20,000. Which also depends upon Recruiter and your own talent.
Thanks
28th May 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

where i get the college for BCA, BMS, BBA IN MUMBAI.
28th May 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

where i can get BCA, BMS, BBA COURSE IN MUMBAI COLLEGE?
28th May 2011, 12:11 AM
ANIL KHADE

Where i can get admission in bca, bms, bba in mumbai college
30th May 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I JOIN CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY AFTER 12TH COMMERCE
2nd June 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

which corse joinn after 12th commerce foe a beter futur (including bbi corse)
8th June 2011, 01:55 PM
Amit jaiswal02
Member+

hi
there are several course after 12th

1.)BCA- 3YEARS

2.)BBA- 3YEARS

3.)LLB- 5YEARS

4.)ANIMATION

5.)B.COM- 3YEARS

6.)MBA- 2YEARS(AFTER GRADUATION)

7.)MCA- 2YEARS(AFTER BCA)

best of luck.
8th June 2011, 01:56 PM
Amit jaiswal02
Member+

hi
B.Com(Accounting Finance)
B.Com(Banking & Insurance)
B.Com(Financial Accounting)
B.B.A
B.B.M
B.M.S
B.C.A
ICWA
CA
CS...

best of luck.
22nd June 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

WHAT ABOUT FOR AVERAGE STUDENT
29th June 2011, 11:15 PM
swastik08

hi dear,
there are many courses available after 12th commerce.
there are few courses that help you in future.
that if you want to do an MBA after graduation than i think
b.com and BBA is the best course.
and there are many institute like B.K.INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT in Gujarat that provide 5 year course in this course MBA is included so you don't have to be appear for any entrance exam for MBA.

but if you want to go in computer and IT relate field than
B.C.A is good. B.C.A is 3 years course.
while there are one course available that is 5 year course is Msc. IT.
Msc IT is very good course if you want to go in that field.

and other courses like LLB and few others are also help.
so don't worry there are many course for commerce student.
first you have to recognize your interest and than choose course than you will enjoy your study rather than it may bothering you if you go into less interested field.
i am also commerce student.
i completed b.com.
i hope it will help you.

thanks
19th July 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I AM ABDULLAH 30 YEARS OLD I COMPLETED 12TH IN 2002 NOW I WANT BB.A. M.B.A. ALONG WITH CHEAP AND BEST COLLEGE AVAILABLE HERE IN LUCKNOW . PLEASE ADVISE ME. AND I WANT TO DO SOME DIPLOMA COURSES LIKE INTERNATIONAL TOURISM AND PHARMA INDUSTRY. NOW AIM DOING MY OWN BUSINESS BUT I AM INTERESTED.
3rd February 2012, 10:55 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
There are many options after 12th like:-
You can go for MBA or for some good Engineering Courses...
You can also prepare for MCA or for IES/IAS coaching....
Firstly you need to do graduation after which you need to do Post-Graduation..
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
4th March 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What is best course i can do after 12th wih commerce maths ..n d colleges to appear inside or outside india for a great future ahead?
24th November 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i need a part time job i m 12 commerce pass minimum 6000 salary i got 89% in MSCIT
18th May 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

which are the best courses available in ymca after 12
... did ymca is good institute for career ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?