23rd March 2016, 08:56 PM
Asima mubeen

Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?

Sir,

I am going to complete my HSC now.i had chosen commerce group in my 12th.i have doubt in choosing courses after hsc.im interested in accounting.which courses have more scope in this modern world.i hope your answers will help me.

24th March 2016, 10:17 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?

There are various courses after the completion of 12th in commerce stream.

List of courses (Professional courses)

CA - Chartered Accountant

LLB

ICWAI

Graduation Courses:-

B.com

BBA

BCA

B.com (Computers)

After completion of any of the above mentioned graduation courses you can join MBA course which is 2 years post graduation course.

The admission to MBA course will be given on the basis of entrance exam that is CAT,MAT,GMAT,SNAP,XAT etc.
24th March 2016, 10:58 AM
mahima29

Default Re: Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?

Dear friend,
There are many options for you to make your career. You can go for B.Com, L.L.B, C.S. (Company Secretary) course, B.B.A, C.A(Chartered Accountancy),etc. As your field of interest is account you should go for C.A or event you can do B.COM and simultaneously you can give various exams for C.A such CPT.
All the best for your Career!
24th March 2016, 04:44 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

If you are from Commerce Background then you should choose only Management course Like B.com, BBA,BBM etc, Because Commerce related to Business course and professionally it will some extra value in your career.

All these course are of three years and out of these courses but BBA will be the best option for you because BBA (Bachalor in bussiness administrations ) and this course is of three years and it is considered as one of the best professional course after 12th.
If you are going for MBA after graduation then also It will be very helpful BBA is very much related with MBA course.

Some of the reputed college for the BBA course are :

Delhi University, New Delhi,
Academy of Professional Excellence,Baroda
Acharya Institute of Sciences,Banglore
Garden City College,Kolkata
St.Xavier's college,Kolkata
George College,Kolkata
BLB Institute of Financial Markets,Bundelkhand
Binary Institute of Management and Technology,Hyderabad
Biztech management school, Kolkatta
Lovely professional university, Jalandar
Amity international business school,Noida
Bangalore city college,Bangalore
Institute of management study(imt), Kolkatta

Admission in BBA course are done on the basis of marks in the 12th Std, First you need to choose College to apply for the BBA course, Once you choose some college then you can apply online and you can take college catalog from that college to know more about other details of the course like Syllabus, Fee structure, Duration of course, Mode of exam and about the faculty of that college.
30th June 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

My question is that In 12th class i got 50% and i m in 2nd year of B.com i wants to know that after clear CAT exam The MBA colleges can Watch my % of 12th class or not?My admission will happening or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?