25th December 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best and easy subject in UGC-NET exam?

Dear Sir, My name is Lavanya kumar. I am a B.A. 2nd year student. My subject is political science, sociology and Hindi literature. Send me information which is the best and easy subject in UGC-NET exam.
my email :- [email protected]

25th December 2017, 11:37 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Which is the best and easy subject in UGC-NET exam?

UGC-NET exams are conducted by CBSE twice each year
UGC NET exams are conducted for Junior research fellowships and eligibilty for asst professorship

Right now you are in graduation 2nd year and it is the right time to start preparing for the exams.

Minimum educational qualifications required is post graduate with minimum 55% marks.

Choice of subjects depends upon:
Demand for jobs in that particular subject
Your command on that subject

Do not choose subject based on which is easy and which is tough.
If you have good understanding of a subject choose that subject only

So choose your subjects as per the above.
26th December 2017, 12:27 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

All subjects in UGC-NET exam have a preference and is equally important to qualify. Like if you have a command on Hindi subject , it becomes easy for you to study.

>> I will suggest you to practice all essential subjects like English, Hindi, Maths, General Knowledge , more you practice more you will have command on subjects.
26th December 2017, 03:48 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

In my opinion you should choose any particular subject on the basis of your interest. No matter either it is easy or hard. As because if you have interest in any particular subject then that subject will be easier to you and same thing is applied on another subject in which you are not interested you will find it difficult.
But here is mentioned some of the subjects which are not much hard to crack and these are as under:-
Geography
History
Economics
Maths
English
Home Science
Political Science
Sociology
6th September 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me which subject is easy political science , or education . To qualify UGC net exam
10th September 2020, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have done graduation from science. I want to do pg in geography. Will it be easy for me to clear ugc net in this sub?
25th July 2021, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, My Name is Utkarsh and I'm in BA 3 year. My Subjects are History, Political Science and Geography. Kindly give information which subject is best for UGC NET.
(My dear Interest is in History subject but I've been advised that its the most difficult paper to crack for UGC.)
Kindly provide some Genuine advice regarding the subject selection %uD83D%uDE4F
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?