28th May 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best ECE colleges that I can get after scoring 75 marks in EACMET and 531/600 in IPE?

what are the best ECE colleges for me if i got 75 marks in eamcet & 531/600 in ipe

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 75 marks in EAMCET and 520/600 in IPE?
  2. In which top engineering colleges can I get after scoring 974 marks in IPE?
  3. Can I get B category seat after scoring 63 marks in EAMCET, 949 in IPE? Which are the top colleges?
  4. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 60 marks in EAMCET and 490/600 in IPE -- [New]
  5. Required Marks in EAMCET to get admission for Agricultural B.Sc?
  6. Colleges which I can get after scoring 77 marks in EAMCET and 22.6 IPE weight-age out of 25?
  7. How should I get in EAMCET after scoring 96% in IPE?
  8. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  9. After scoring 63 marks in EAMCET and 960 in IPE how much will be my rank? Which college can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which colleges I can get admission for Ag.B.Sc having scored 60 marks in EAMCET and with 91% of marks in IPE?
  11. Colleges which provide B.Tech admission after scoring 968 marks in 12th?
  12. Which branch can I get in AP after scoring 102 marks in EAMCET with 575 out of 600 in IPE?
  13. Which college could I get for B.Pharmacy after scoring 65 marks in EAMCET and 92% in IPE?
  14. How much will be my rank after scoring 75 in EAMCET and 22.5 in IPE under category BC-B?
  15. Is there any possibility to get a seat in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 87 marks in EAMCET and 21 in IPE?
  16. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? Can I get a seat with 900 marks in IPE
  17. How to do engineering in ECE after scoring 61492 rank?
  18. How to get admission in Vasavi under OC category after scoring 950 marks in IPE?
24th May 2015, 09:34 AM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Which are the best ECE colleges that I can get after scoring 75 marks in EACMET and 531/600 in IPE?

Best ECE colleges

M V S R Engineering College
Nadergul, RR Dist.

Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology
Gandipet, RR Dist.

JNTU College of Engineering
Hyderabad

Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology
Gandipet, RR Dist

Vasavi College of Engineering
Langarhouse, RR Dist.

Sri Indu College of Engineering and Technology
Ibrahimpatan, RR Dist.

CVR College of Engineering
Ibrahimpatan, RR Dist.

Gurunanak Institute of Technology
Ibrahimpatan, RR Dist.

Mahaveer Institute of Sciences and Technology
Bandlaguda, Hyderabad

Vidyajyothi Institute of Technology
Moinabad, RR Dist

Srinidhi Institute of Sciences and Technology
Ghatkesar, RR Dist.

Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
Miyapur, RR Dist.

Mahaveer Institute of Sciences and Technology
Bandlaguda, Hyderabad

All the bestt
25th May 2015, 06:29 PM
AKP 0

Default Re: Which are the best ECE colleges that I can get after scoring 75 marks in EACMET and 531/600 in IPE?

Best ECE colleges that I can get after scoring 75 marks --

<<<Mahaveer Institute of Sciences and Technology

<<<Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology

<<<Sri Indu College of Engineering and Technology

<<<Gurunanak Institute of Technology

<<<JNTU College of Engineering

<<<M V S R Engineering College

<<<Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology

<<<Vidyajyothi Institute of Technology

<<<CVR College of Engineering

<<<Vasavi College of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?