12th February 2012, 11:19 PM
pradeepsuresh

Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?

sir i want best engineering colleges for aeronautical engineering in tamilnadu and coimbatore. and also selection procedure cutoff marks , placement details , fees structure ... please

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 29 marks in TANCET exam
  2. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course? -- [New]
  3. How to join CAD design in M.E?
  4. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  5. Which colleges will I get after doing B.E in computer science in chennai
  6. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course to 10th student in India?
  7. List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu
  8. Colleges offering M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Tamil Nadu? Fee structure for this course?
  9. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  10. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the eligibility to get admission in top genetic engineering college in Tamilnadu
  12. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  13. Is there any institute which provides diploma course in Bio-technology?
  14. List of colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure? What is the scope and the job opportunities? Is there any special program for nanotech?
  15. When to get admission for M.Sc Physics?
  16. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  17. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  18. List of top Architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
26th March 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?

WHICH ARE THE BEST COLLEGES OFFERING FOOD MICROBIOLOGY COURSES
26th March 2012, 09:06 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeepsuresh View Post
sir i want best engineering colleges for aeronautical engineering in tamilnadu and coimbatore. and also selection procedure cutoff marks , placement details , fees structure ... please
HI!
Top college offering Aeronautical engineering are:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

Madras Engineering College

Excel Engineering College

Jawaharlal Institute of Technology

Anna University

Hindustan Institute of Technology

GOOD LUCK!
30th March 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i want best cvil engineering collage in tamilnadu, ple reply sir include cut off mark also sir
10th April 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

minimum cut-off for aeronautical engineering
14th April 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir which is best mechanical engineering college in chennai and placement...
20th April 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

The top 10 engineering colleges offer CS & IT in Tamil Nadu?
2nd May 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

The top 10 engineering colleges offer CS & IT in Tamil Nadu?
15th May 2012, 02:39 PM
chillarboy
Member+

Anna University
18th May 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Which college is best for studying civil engineering and the best for placement
9th June 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Please give top ten engineer colleage in tamil nadu
22nd July 2012, 02:17 AM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Respected sir/mam,

--aeronautical field is really ambitious and challenging field

ACMT(agra college of management & technology) best college in india for aeronautical
engineering

details requirement for admission in this college :

Eligibility :
>> 12th pass under PCM(physics,chemistry,maths)--with minimum aggregate 50%

>>or have diploma in aeronautical /mechanical engineering

Course duration : 4 yrs

Documents required for admission aeronautical engineering

>>10th marksheet(self attested copy)
>>12th marksheet/diploma certificate(self attested copy)
>>transfer certificate(original)

Fee structure for 4 yrs degree :
1yrs--75000/-
2yrs--55000/-
3yrs--55000/-
4 yrs--55000/-

10000/- for registration+uniform+admission+library

top engineering colleges providing this degree:

--indian institute of technology--kanpur--india
--indian institute of technology--new delhi--india
--indian institute of technology--kharagpur--india
--indian institute of technology--madras--india
--indian institute of technology--roorkee--india
--birla institute of technology and science--zuarinagar--india
--delhi technology university--delhi--india
--national institute of technology--karnataka--india
--indian institute of technology--guwahati--india
--national institute of technology--calicut--india
--national institute of technology--hamirpur--india
--national institute of technology--rourkela--india

jobs &prospectus:

opportunity in various air lines as:
--air india
--indian air line
--helicopter corporation of india
--flying clubs
--private airlines

opportunity in gvt. owned air service&aircraft manufacturer as:
--hindustan aeronautic limited

opportunity in
defence research & development labs
national aeronautics lab
civil aviation department
isro

Quote:
all the best & try hard to live your dreams
22nd July 2012, 04:31 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiiii...!!!

-->Colleges are:-

-indian institute of technology:madras

-indian institute of technology:kanpur

-indian institute of technology:delhi

-indian institute of technology:kharagpur

-national institute of technology:hamirpur

-national institute of technology:rourkela

-national institute of technology:karnatka

all the best...go ahead!!!
25th July 2012, 09:04 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Anna University

14th November 2012, 11:34 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

THE TOP Colleges are:-

-Indian institute of technology:madras

-Indian institute of technology:kanpur

-Indian institute of technology:delhi

-Indian institute of technology:kharagpur

-National institute of technology:hamirpur

-National institute of technology:rourkela

-National institute of technology:karnatka

All the best
30th September 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,this information will be very useful but i want more details about places,fees,courses in aeronautical engineering in excel college of engineering
17th March 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I have a cut off mark-150 and i need a good aeronautical engineering college with campus interview . . .please suggest me the best colleges with low fees
6th April 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

which is the best aeronautical colleges in Chennai under Anna university and minimum cut off for BC students?
4th June 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

sir my cutoff is 191.25 i really want to study aeronautical engineering my family is telling me that after the completion of ph.d only i get the job is it real so please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?