6th February 2017, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best Government College in Nagpur for pursuing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? How can I get admission in that College?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and now I want to pursue M.Tech in the same field so I want to know which is the best Government College in Nagpur for pursuing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? How can I get admission in that College? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required in Polytechnic Mechanical engineering to get admission in Government college for pursuing BE?
  2. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  3. How may I get details about fee structure of B.Ed in Nagpur university? How may I get admission in semi government or government colleges?
  4. List of best colleges to get admission for M.Tech in Maharashtra with GATE marks in Mechanical stream?
  5. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  6. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  7. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  9. Admission in MBBS colleges of Nagpur is possible through MHT-CET?
  10. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  11. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC
  12. Can I get admission in Government college of Gujarat for pursuing Automobile Engineering?
  13. Last year cutoff marks of engineering colleges in Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in government college of engineering Aurangabad?
  15. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  16. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  17. Syllabus and best government colleges for B.Ed in Nagpur?
  18. What is the fee structure for ME in Mechanical Engineering of a Government Engineering College?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?