6th February 2017, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for ME in Mechanical Engineering of a Government Engineering College?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Post Graduation with ME in Mechanical Engineering from a Government College so I want to know what is the fee structure for ME in Mechanical Engineering of a Government Engineering College? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch?
  2. From which college can I pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Admission and fee structure details of the college?
  3. What is the per semester fee structure of Alard College of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to take admission in DME? What is the fees?
  5. Fee structure of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course in Ahalia College of Engineering & Technology? Placement facilities available for Mechanical Engineers?
  6. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it?
  7. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  8. How to get admission in engineering college of Bangalore? Fee structure of the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure
  10. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  11. Which course to take up after Mechanical Engineering? Date of commencement of the course? What is the fee structure?
  12. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  13. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  14. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
  15. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  16. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  17. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  18. Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy?
10th February 2017, 07:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for ME in Mechanical Engineering of a Government Engineering College?

The fee structure for ME in Mechanical Engineering varies from college to college and state to state. In some state government colleges, the fee structure is Rs. 57000/- and in some other state government colleges, the fee structure will be less or more based on the quality of education offered by the college. Since, the fee structure for ME in Mechanical Engineering is not fixed, it varies at all government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?