6th January 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Best internship training companies in Jaipur or Delhi? I am a B.Tech student

i sunita,want to know about best internship training companies in jaipur or delhi............i m b.tech student..

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  2. List of IT companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Jaipur?
  3. Should I do my summer training from Jaipur or Delhi while studying in B.Tech EEE 6th semester? -- [New]
  4. Summer training for 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student in Jaipur or Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  6. Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student?
  7. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  8. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  9. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  10. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  11. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  13. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  14. List of companies in Delhi to do internship for B.Sc Biotech student?
  15. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  16. Companies nearby Delhi providing training for Electronics and Communication companies?
  17. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  18. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
5th February 2012, 12:27 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best internship training companies in Jaipur or Delhi? I am a B.Tech student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i sunita,want to know about best internship training companies in jaipur or delhi............i m b.tech student..
hi!!

.you have not mentioned about your branch.which can make easier for us to help you.however , there are a lot of companies in the different parts of the country providing internship to the students

now,you being a graduate strongly needs to have training and that too from a reputed company,as it will provide you right platform to learn and improve your knowledge

moreover it adds to your experience,the right time for internship is after second year that is in the third year

so,here is the list of some good companies providing internship program in different parts

companies in DELHI

-INFOSYS

-WIPRO

-TCS

-HCL

-BIRLASOFT

-TECH MAHINDRA

-IGATE PATNI

-COGNIZANT

-SAPIENT

Companies in JAIPUR

-GENX soft companies

-infosys

-dell

-tata

-tech mahindra

List of companies providing the best training in INDIA are

-HP

-SKILLSOFT

-APTECH

-New Horizons(computer training)

-NIIT

-Tata Interactive Systems

-Infosys

-DELL

-Fast lane

-IBM

-Kaplan(IT Learning)

-RWD, A division of GP strategies

-global knowledge

-CGS(computer generated solutions0

-firebrand

-Executrain

-learning tree International

-RED HAT

-Element k

-global knowledge

hope this helped you...

with regards
roknits

21st December 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best internship training companies in Jaipur or Delhi? I am a B.Tech student

Dear Sir or Madam,

Subject: For Technical Engineering Intern.

I write to you with the intention of showing my interest for doing work within your company.

My name is shweta Agrawal, I am currently a 5th semester MCA student at Mody Institute of Technology, Sikar . I am mostly interested in working of Software Development. However being very curious, I am not afraid of working on other projects as well.

I am confident that I can be an active, open minded and useful member of your team. I am therefore very excited of being able to become an job in your company and pursue my double wish of working on enhancing projects in professional environment.

My resume contains additional information on my experience and skills. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my candidacy with you. I can be available for an interview at your convenience. Thank you for you attention.

Very truly yours,

Shweta Agrawal
21st January 2013, 06:18 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Best internship training companies in Jaipur or Delhi

1.red aht
2.cognizant
3.fast lane
4.ibm
5.infosys
6.kaplan
7.aptech
8.niit
9.element k

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?