7th April 2011, 08:37 PM
goelrahulgoel

Summer training for 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student in Jaipur or Delhi?

sir, i am b.tech 3rd year student in electronics & communication branch . i want to do summer training in jaipur or delhi. pls suggest me some companies in delhi or jaipur.. my email address is [email protected]

1. How to do summer training in Jaipur? I am a 3rd year student
  2. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  3. Should I do my summer training from Jaipur or Delhi while studying in B.Tech EEE 6th semester?
  4. List of companies I can apply for summer training in Jaipur? I'm B.Tech 3rd year student from government Engineering college?
  5. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  6. Summer training with 3 backlogs?
  7. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  8. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur? -- [New]
  9. List of companies offering summer training in Jaipur? I'm B.Tech 3rd year student of Government engineering college(Bharatpur)
  10. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year?
  11. How to do summer training from Jaipur? I am doing B.Tech form Mechanical 3rd year
  12. Institutes in Delhi where I can do training in embedded system?
  13. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  14. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  15. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  16. Summer training in DRDO, Delhi for B.Tech (Biotech) student from Jaipur?
  17. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication?
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
8th April 2011, 11:21 PM
kartavya99

Default Re: Summer training for 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student in Jaipur or Delhi?

companies in delhi are:

drdo,
mtnl
ntpc
doordarshan
relaince
lg
nokia etc

but you should have source in these companies for security purpose.
19th April 2011, 02:37 PM
hari om yadav

Default Re: Summer training for 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student in Jaipur or Delhi?

if you can do seccessfully in Delhi then you should do traning from delhi.
in delhi many companies are good for your traning.
4th May 2011, 11:48 AM

Excellent Opportunity for MBA Marketing Professionals to work with an ISO certified Company!!!!

Greetings for the Day !!!!

This is Deepa from The step group, Delhi. We would like to introduce to you with some urgent opening with our company for the position of Marketing executive.

In case you are interested for the position, please send your updated resume along with current & expected CTC. At [email protected]

Competency Requirements:

%u2022 The incumbent should be :- B.Com / B.Sc / BA / MBA.
%u2022 Having a fluent hold on the local language %u2013 read as well as write.
%u2022 Being able to communicate effectively in Hindi & English.
%u2022 Public speaking %u2013 we will train, but he should be able to take certain small meetings for product demo purposes.
%u2022 Aggressive %u2013 should be able to monitor area assigned.
%u2022 previous experience of sales / managing sales through distribution channels (MF industry experience preferable).
%u2022 this role requires travel within the allocated area.

Thanks & Regards,
Deepa
Stepcables pvt. Ltd.
23rd May 2011, 06:33 PM
connect2naqvi

best summer training in GTT ....call on 0141-4002228 for more detail. I did it from them and they are exceptionally [email protected]
30th May 2011, 11:09 PM

plz guide me summer training of E.C.E 2nd year in CHD & NCR
12th June 2011, 04:47 PM

dear sir
i want to do training in electronics....
i am in b.tech 3rd year......
so plz tell me...
what should i do???????

4th November 2011, 11:22 PM

Smile Re: Summer training for 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student in Jaipur or Delhi?

you can do your traini from following companies.....

all telecommunication companies like airtel,reliance,idea etc. they have some eligibility criteria.Submit a form online for summer training.
there are some other companies like PSU,ntpc,ailway,bsnl from which you can do training.
But you must choose a best company for training..
27th December 2011, 11:52 PM

sir, wht v hve to do for taking admission in any training centre.? is there any need to submit the documents from the college?
31st December 2011, 02:17 PM

sir/ma'am,
i m a b.tech 3rd year student wants to do summer training in jaipur.
plz suggest me the companies or institute where i can do the same.
my email id is [email protected]
16th January 2012, 02:25 PM

sir, i am student of b.tech 3rd year ECE i want to do summer training in jaipur so plz suggest me the name of companies where i can do that.
my email id is [email protected]
18th January 2012, 10:54 AM

Hello frnzzz..
i m an engg stdnt of 3 rd year ece branch .
can anyone suggest me companies for summer training...my email id is [email protected]
4th February 2012, 03:45 PM

Sir/mam i m student of b.tech 3 yr nd i want to summer tranig pls suggest me which company is good reply me
9th February 2012, 07:54 PM

sir/mam i m btech (CSE) student of 3rd year and i want to do summer training. suggest me in which company i can apply?
reply me soon
15th February 2012, 06:08 PM

I am b.tech student of 3year please provide susetion & traing place to provide summer traing&how are apply id - [email protected]
16th February 2012, 10:19 AM

komal
sir,i iam a student of b.tech 3year i do summer training in DRDO,delhi
23rd February 2012, 01:49 PM

sir/mam i m btech (CSE) student of 3rd year and i want to do summer training. suggest me which company should i prefer.
reply me soon
27th February 2012, 01:03 AM

sir,i am btech(ece) 2nd yr student,i want to do summer internship in jaipur.pls,suggest me some companies which are located in jaipur.
3rd March 2012, 09:52 PM

sir/mam iam btech (ece) student of 3rd year.i want summer training in jaipur.so please suggest me in which company can i apply. [email protected]
9th March 2012, 11:33 AM

Hi my name is Tarun . I am a btech(ece) student. I wanna do summer training after 4th sem . I am confused in mtnl and bel.
Can someone please suggest me for the same .
I don't know much about both of these companies .
I need to take decision asap.. So please reply urgently..

--Thanks in advence.
10th March 2012, 08:13 PM

hello....i am a student of b.tech information technology from nit kkr...i wanna do training after 2nd year...wat shud i do??
in which companies i shud apply???\
11th March 2012, 01:27 PM

suggest me the training courses for ECE at sanjay.godiya711@ gmail.com
20th March 2012, 10:25 PM

I am a student of b tech ece branch.i want to take summer training from good company.kindly suggest the institute in jaipur or delhi.my email address is [email protected]
25th March 2012, 03:51 PM

i am student of ECE 3rd yr. i want to do summer traning in core companies or any course related to my branch in jaipur. Kindly suggest me institute in jaipur.
at [email protected]
26th March 2012, 08:43 PM

sir, i am 3rd yr student of ece branch, iwant to do summer traning, so plz suggest me which is the best institute in either jaipur or kota at [email protected] or 09828955953
7th April 2012, 06:27 PM

i am a student of b.tech 3rd yrs ,i want to do summer training by telecommunication so plz tell me about this.if this training is based on condition then they also tell.
your faithfully,
yogendra singh
(ece)
mob.9680829401
email id: [email protected]
7th April 2012, 06:44 PM

i am a student of b.tech 3rd yrs (ece) ,i want to do summer training by telecommunication so plz tell me about this .if this wiil be condition based then also tell me.
plz reply me.
mob. 9680829401
email id [email protected]
6th May 2012, 10:53 PM

hi... i am a student of b.tech 3rd yr (ece), i wan to do summer training from reputed company in jaipur so plz tell me about some companies where i can do my training. email id:[email protected]
7th June 2012, 09:18 AM

sir, i am 3rd year (ECE) student of ece branch, iwant to do summer traning, so plz suggest me which is the best institute in either jaipur or kota, plz inform me [email protected] or 919887288817
7th June 2012, 09:22 AM

sir, i am 3rd year (ECE) student of ece branch, iwant to do summer traning, so plz suggest me which is the best institute in either jaipur or kota, plz inform me [email protected] or 919887288817
7th June 2012, 09:42 AM
deepak.dev

sir, i am 3rd year (ECE) student of ece branch, iwant to do summer traning, so plz suggest me which is the best institute in either jaipur or kota, plz inform me [email protected] or +919887288817
7th June 2012, 09:46 AM
deepak.dev

sir, i am 3rd year (ECE) student of ece branch, iwant to do summer traning, so plz suggest me which is the best institute in either jaipur or kota, plz inform me [email protected] or +919887288817
30th July 2012, 11:57 PM

i am a b.tech 3rd year student (ECE), i want to do summer training from reputed company in jaipur so plz tell me about some companies where i can do my training.

Email id:- [email protected]
25th November 2013, 02:18 PM
rohitjoy

Originally Posted by goelrahulgoel View Post
sir, i am b.tech 3rd year student in electronics & communication branch . i want to do summer training in jaipur or delhi. pls suggest me some companies in delhi or jaipur.. my email address is [email protected]
Hi, Rahul there's this organization called Linux World India in Jaipur. They provide variety of summer internship courses for be btech students of IT and CS branch. Check this link out: http://linuxworldindia.org/linuxworl...l-training.php
27th January 2014, 10:34 PM

i am a b.tech 3rd year student(ECE),i want to do 6 month training from reputed company in delhi so pls tell me about some companies where ican do my training very well.

Email [email protected]
23rd March 2014, 11:08 PM

i want to do summer training from jaipur i m pursuing my from ece 3rd yr which cmpny should i join