7th July 2011, 07:21 PM
atmakuritejaswini

Best MAT colleges with 100% placements? Does Bhavan's SA institute of management in Hubli provide 100% placements?

Hiii frends.......plz suggest me the best mat college with 100% placements according 2 my score that is 81 percentile........
Is bhavan's sa institute of management in hubli is 100% in placements plz reply soon this week the admissions are last in that.... I wil be soo thankful 2 u....

11th September 2015, 03:52 AM
ant man

Smile Re: Best MAT colleges with 100% placements? Does Bhavan's SA institute of management in Hubli provide 100% placements?

The top MAT colleges with good placements are
  • TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
  • Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai
  • Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
  • Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
  • Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore
  • Amity Business School, Noida
  • Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
  • Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
  • Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
  • PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore

Yes Bhavan's SA institute of management in Hubli has 100% placements. It is the post diploma management college and it's silent features are 100% placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?