31st July 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best private college for me to get admission with a rank of 35000 in AIEEE?

My rank in aieee is35000. Which private clg is better for me

Related Questions:
  1. Which private college is better for me after scoring AIEEE rank of 35000?
  2. In which college can I get after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE?
  3. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  4. UPTU question papers of Paper 1?
  5. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  6. What is the AIEEE entrance test all about? Chances for admission with AIEEE expected rank of 35000-40000? When and how to get admission?
  7. Admission in private engineering college in Bangalore after scoring 120233 rank in AIEEE?
  8. Which private college can I get after scoring 70296 AIEEE rank?
  9. Minimum rank required in AIEEE through which I can get admission in private colleges of Pune and Bangalore?
  10. Will i get any good college after getting 76000 rank in aieee??? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get MAIT after scoring 164 marks in B.Arch?
  12. What colleges can I get after scoring AIEEE AIR of 35000 and UP State rank of 4850?
  13. Which AIEEE private college can I get through counseling after scoring 314723 in AIEEE?
  14. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  15. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  16. Is Haryana College of Technology and Management a government or private college? Can I get admission after scoring an AIEEE rank of 600000?
  17. Which college can I get with AIEEE score of 156 and AIR of 35000?
  18. Which government aided college can I get after scoring a general rank of 35000, 10000 in OBC?
31st July 2012, 07:06 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best private college for me to get admission with a rank of 35000 in AIEEE?

Hi dear............
The list of private engineering college where you can take admission for engineering.

If you are not taking admission this year , then you can prepare for one more year & score good rank then you will get more good college .

Good luck..........
31st July 2012, 08:44 PM
ab7777

Default Re: Which is the best private college for me to get admission with a rank of 35000 in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My rank in aieee is35000. Which private clg is better for me
Hi friend
You havent mentioned the stream you will like to choose and also whether you are a general category candidate or reserved. Nevertheless, i have listed the colleges you can get through the AIEEE CCB counselling:
  • Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, J&K
  • Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi
  • Amity University Madhya Pradesh, Gwalior
  • Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur
  • Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
  • Amity University Haryana, Gurgaon
  • ITM University, Gwalior
  • Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur

Out of these colleges personally i would recommend Amity and ITM because these colleges are relatively better than the other options you have. Or you can also apply to local colleges in your city(you havent mentioned your city so i cant list the colleges there) and if there are better options then you can go for those.

Good luck
31st July 2012, 08:49 PM
Benduluri

Private colleges list shown bellow
>>National Institute of Technology ,Agartala
>>Motilal nehru National Institute of Technology,Allahabad
>>Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
>>National Institute of Technology,Durgpur

**All The Best**
9th January 2013, 11:22 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,,

best private college for me to get admission with a rank of 35000 in AIEEE

1.Amity University Rajasthan,
2.ITM University,
3.Jodhpur National University
4.Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University
5.Amity University Uttar Pradesh,
6.Amity University Madhya Pradesh,
7.Indian Institute of Carpet Technology,
8.Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
9.Motilal nehru National Institute of Technology

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22nd April 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

sir i am expecting 30000-35000 rank in mains according to various rank calculators and i have got 75% in 12th pcm.
i am a general candidate .. please suggest some college in which i can get into...I do wish to opt for computer science.
22nd April 2013, 02:28 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Which is the best private college for me to get admission with a rank of 35000 in AIEEE?

Hiii There

I am providing you the list of Top 50 private colleges pf India.

All The Best

22nd April 2013, 04:25 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Top Private Engineering Colleges in India:

Amity University Madhya Pradesh, Gwalior

Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur

Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi

Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur

Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, J&K

Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow

ITM University, Gwalior

Amity University Haryana, Gurgaon

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?