17th September 2010, 08:50 PM
alshahinvu

Best short term courses after b.tech in electronics and communication

i would be very thankful to know about the best short term courses after b.tech in electronics and communication.

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  2. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  3. List short term certification courses in Electronics & Communication field?
  4. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  5. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  6. Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?
  7. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  9. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  10. Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication
  11. Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates -- [New]
  12. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE
  13. Which are the short term courses in Marine field?
  14. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  15. How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?
  16. Best short term courses after b.tech in electronics and communication
  17. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  18. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
18th September 2010, 05:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best short term courses after b.tech in electronics and communication

You can try for courses like VLSI, tv/antenna systems, data networks, communication fundamentals, TCP/IP, hardware essentials etc. many institutes offer these short term courses
20th September 2010, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best short term courses after b.tech in electronics and communication

according to market based i need the exact related cources from electronics and communication
20th September 2010, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

according to market based i need the electronics and communication related courses
15th October 2010, 10:13 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You can do different short-term courses on different topic of ECE like digital and as well as of networking related topics.

In the digital sector you can do the chip designing courses like VLSI or other embedding techniques.

Though the networking related topics get the higher priority in today's networked world.

You can do the courses on circuit switching, tele-communication,antenna, routing etc.

Go for the one you prefer most. Good luck!
16th October 2010, 01:14 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

FOR ECE student VLSI OR EMBADED system is best you can do any one of them it will be helpfull for you.as all the company visiting to the campus is software so you can also do
C++,BASIC C,JAVA

best of luck
16th October 2010, 06:40 PM
mohit brh

there are many short term course like VLSI,PLC and many other but it depend upon your interest of area. than you can choose course . i think you can do ebedded system,VLSi this is good for you .
29th October 2010, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

hello mr/mis
i would like tto join for course in fild of ECE...rgt nw am doing 7th sem BE..in 8th sem am want to do so plz
can u assst for that..send ur replyto "[email protected]" id..i will be waiting for ur reply
thnk you
4th November 2010, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,

i completed B.tech in electronic and communication department,

and i want to take training in BSNL how to get in.
20th November 2010, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed my btech in Electronics and communication
But i have failed in 3rd sem..
it takes a year or more to get cleared in my university..
can you please suggest me some short term courses..
can i procure some jobs with these courses..
25th November 2010, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i am very much interested in solar energy,iwould like to know the right place to get a short term training (6 months)
26th November 2010, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech elec and telecomm and had done my robotics trainig in kuka..still i need to do some short term courses which would help me to improve my future.so plz suggest me the best 1 that can i do in automation world othre than plc.email me @[email protected]
5th December 2010, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i am doing a BE from NIT. now these days i am free and i have a 1 month vocation.
so can any body please suggest me to which course i do in these days.
i have done trng in embedded system 8051 controller.
30th December 2010, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

among embedded systems and vlsi which one has more opportunities?
11th January 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B.E in electronics and connunication 2010 passout mine aggregate is 65% but not getting job which course is good to do i am get confussed plz suggest me a best option
18th January 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

hi,i am student of 3rd year Electronics branch. I want to do some courses related to my branch. Which is the best one i can go for?? Please reply.
28th January 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have done B.E.in ECE in 2009 passout in 65% and now i m searching technical job.so pleas help me for shot team corce.thanks
31st January 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,i have completed my btech with an aggregate of 73% can u plz suggestme what to do future, plz send reply to [email protected] thank u
3rd March 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Best short term courses after b.tech in electronics and communication..................????????????????
20th March 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

can u suggest some short term courses which i can do along with my btech degree.now i m 6th sem student.i m nt intersted in prgmming
24th March 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

hi, i m student of 3rd year electronics n communication branch.I want to do some courses related to my branch. Which is the best one i can go for??
Please reply.
7th April 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Am doing engg in ECE,by by june i'll complete engg, so planning to do course,which course have maximum opertunities...........
pls get me the reply soon as possible................
21st May 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

i completed B.tech in electronic and communication department,

and i want to take training in BSNL how to get in.
join rttc rajpura in punjab
21st May 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

AM DOING B-TECH IN ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION AM IN THIRD YEAR, WHICH ARE MY BEST 2 SUMMER TRAINING OPTION?
A. HARDWARE AND NETWORK MANAGEMENT
B. VLSI
C. PLC
31st May 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit brh View Post
there are many short term course like vlsi,plc and many other but it depend upon your interest of area. Than you can choose course . I think you can do ebedded system,vlsi this is good for you .
can u tell me which institute v can prefer for doing course related to embedded
1st June 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

is ccna and mccitp is useful r not?
2nd June 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

electronics courses
6th June 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

my name is rajesh,i complated my btech in 2010 but i am having very low percentage that is 58,tell me a good course so that i can get a job with my percentage please give me an idea.i am not able to think at all in this position
26th June 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am student of 3rd year Electronics branch. I want to do some courses related to my branch. Which is the best one i can go for?? Please reply.

S0
20th July 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m a student of electronics and communication i want to make my future in telecom sector so please suggest me any short term course which help me in telecom field
my e.mail id is - [email protected]
sir please suggest me.
6th August 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam, i am a student of ECE,3rd year and i want to do some short term courses in field of communication. please tell me best course which will be benefital in future.my email id is [email protected]
sir please sent me information about course as soon as possible .
thankyou
29th September 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i completed btech in applied electronics and instrumentation and now i want 2 do short term correspondance course ...which is the best course 4 that?
11th December 2011, 10:47 PM
tuntunia

You can do different short-term courses on different topic of ECE like digital and as well as of networking related topics.

In the digital sector you can do the chip designing courses like VLSI or other embedding techniques.

Though the networking related topics get the higher priority in today's networked world.

You can do the courses on circuit switching, tele-communication,antenna, routing etc.

Go for the one you prefer most. Good luck!
31st January 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Hai... M a diploma engineering (persuing 8thsem) in electronics and communication...
As i did early 12months training in cnc maintainance after diploma.then i join engineering..
As my aggrigate is too less.. Can u plz suggest me which course shud i join after my academic...
19th July 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my btech in electronics in 2013 .woul u please tell me which one is best b/w Java and Linux for better job oppurtunities?
Is CCNA is better or not compare with linux?

please send ur answer on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?