7th March 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best subject combination to do in B.Ed after completion of graduation in Political Science, History and Sanskrit?

I passed my graduation political science, History and Sanskrit. I want to know about which is the best combination subject for me in B.Ed please help me sir? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

8th March 2017, 12:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best subject combination to do in B.Ed after completion of graduation in Political Science, History and Sanskrit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed my graduation political science, History and Sanskrit. I want to know about which is the best combination subject for me in B.Ed please help me sir? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
You can choose History and Sanskrit in B.Ed course. To get admission in B.Ed course, you fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
26th June 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best subject combination to do in B.Ed after completion of graduation in Political Science, History and Sanskrit?

I passed my graduation from English Hindi and education ..I want to know which is the best combination subject for me in b.ed.....??
It will be very helpful for me ..so its my humble request you to answer as soon as possible ..please..
22nd September 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in Sanskrit political science or English literature and in b.ed I have taken Hindi or history then I can apply second grade exam or not
4th June 2019, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I passed my graduation from math, sanskrit and computer science, i want to know is the best combination for me in b.ed....?
4th August 2020, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I passed my graduation History and Sanskrit. I want to know about which is the best combination subject for me in B.Ed please help me sir? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks! Plzz reply sir plzzzz..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?