8th January 2012, 03:28 PM
daffne tamang

Best subject combination for law for optional subjects?

i would like to know about the best subject combination for law for optional subject.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for Physics and Mechanical Engineering for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Colleges providing combination of English, Economics as basic subjects and Psychology as optional subjects? Which course should I go for after opting for Maths in 11th and 12th?
  3. Which subjects can AJ dental graduates opt to prepare for civil services exam? What can be the combination of subjects for optional subjects?
  4. Which subjects are best to take as optional subjects in graduation? -- [New]
  5. Civil Services Examination Law (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. While joining B.Tech first year can we simultaneously prepare for IAS exam or any other Civil exam?
  7. Which subject should be chosen as optional one for IAS by a chemical engineering student?
  8. CBSE board allows to change in class 11 and class 12?
  9. Which optional subjects can I prepare after completing B.Tech?
  10. Which Exam of Civil Services Includes Telugu (Prelims or Mains)? What are the Optional Subjects I can Choose?
  11. Is Civil Engineering a good optional subject? Which are the other optional subjects?
  12. List of colleges having Pre University subject combination of PCM and electronics with Sanskrit Optional Language
  13. Which optional subjects to opt for main exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges in Dharwad and Hubli having pre university subject combination of PCM, electronics with sanskrit optional language?
  15. Can I choose Management and Psychology as optional subjects?
  16. Which Engineering stream is best suitable for to pursue IAS?
  17. How to do B.Ed after completing M.Com?
  18. How to become an IAS officer after doing B.E in computer science?
23rd March 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best subject combination for law for optional subjects?

what is the best subject combination to take for bright future in law
30th March 2012, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best subject combination for law for optional subjects?

Accounts,Englit,Econ is it a correct combinatoin? is it possible to enter the university for this combination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?