11th October 2011, 03:50 AM
123jagriti

Best ways to prepare for PSU exam? I am a student of Electrical Engineering

sir,
i am the student of electrical engineering .please tell me a best way to \ prepare for psu exam.means how i should prepare and which portion should be given more attention .which book i shhould prefer.........

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for technical topics for PSU exam?
  2. When to start preparing for PSU in 2nd year or 3rd year? Which books should I refer for PSU exam? List of PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  3. How to prepare for PSU exam while in B.Tech (Power Engineering Electrical)?
  4. How to prepare for PSU exam while doing B.Tech Power Engineering Electrical?
  5. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  6. Should I leave my present job to prepare for PSU and IES exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria for different PSU exams? I am an electrical engineering 7th semester student
  8. PSU undertaking Electrical companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  9. Am i eligible for PSU exam after pursuing integrated B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
  10. How to prepare for PSU? Books to be referred? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  11. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. Should I prepare for IES or PSU exam?
  13. Syllabus of PSU and GATE exam? How to prepare for it? Which are the branches of PSU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information about Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) with stipend?
  15. How to prepare for Non Tech questions asked in PSU's? I am 3rd year engineering student
  16. How to prepare for PSU? I did my B.E in industrial engineering
  17. Can I appear for GATE and PSU if I score 6.8 CGPA while in 3rd year electrical engineering? Are there any other options for me?
  18. Date of PSU exam? How to prepare for it? Which books to be referred?
29th September 2012, 10:09 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best ways to prepare for PSU exam? I am a student of Electrical Engineering

Exam preparation can be started by collecting the pattern and syllabus of the exam. Based on this you can set up a convenient time schedule for study. Include all topics in this timetable and follow the same regularly. Practice previous year’s question papers as much as possible. Reference books will be available in book stores. You can also refer e-books for study.
17th July 2013, 10:35 AM
ravirkm

Default Re: Best ways to prepare for PSU exam? I am a student of Electrical Engineering

Well nowadays most of the PSU take placements from the GATE score so try to crack GATE with a good rank. Soo try to prepare for the GATE and some PSU's take tests separately apart from the GATE score. So, try to go for GATE because it can help you in both cases. Because the syllabus will be covering all the concepts which you can be asked in other exams.
ALL the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?