21st August 2013, 02:01 AM
NAGENDRA ROCKS

How should I prepare for technical topics for PSU exam?

Sir..i'm an electrical engg... student..i should prepare wel fr the technical topics for PSU exams......what r da diff ways i can prepare fr the same....any gud books,websites to learn...??

15th September 2016, 11:22 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for technical topics for PSU exam?

PSU stands for Public Sector Undertakings. It conducts its own entrance exam and some PSUs recruit candidates on basis of GATE scorecard and rank.

*Questions asked in PSU entrance exam or GATE exam is totally of objective nature and are conceptual objective and numerical questions. The only way to prepare for this exam is to read basic books then standard books and then solve previous year papers, practice papers etc.

Good books for this examination:

*Electrical Machines: PS Bhimbra.

*Electromagnetic Field theory: Sadiku.

*Microprocessor: Goankar.

*Digital electronics by Morris Mano.

*Control Systems: Nagrath and Gopal.

One important website for learning is Electrical4u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?