25th August 2013, 02:25 AM
Shweta8533

Which is better between BBA and BCA after 12th?

Hi frnds . I want to know which course is better for me, bca (mca) ya bba(mba). I like (interested) both fields ( business as well as technical ) but i m confuse , so frnds tell me which course is perfect and have more demand as well as good salary and scope now a days.

21st April 2014, 01:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between BBA and BCA after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shweta8533 View Post
Hi frnds . I want to know which course is better for me, bca (mca) ya bba(mba). I like (interested) both fields ( business as well as technical ) but i m confuse , so frnds tell me which course is perfect and have more demand as well as good salary and scope now a days.
No doubt both the BCA as well as BBA course have good scope in both the career as well as job prospects.

Your aspiration and Future aim is the most important one to choose the best course.

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester.

Apart from my Knowledge, your interest is main thing, which will lead you to achieve your goal in your life.

So, If you're interested in Management / Business Sectors then I suggest you to apply for MBA Course.

If you're interested in Computer / Software Field then I suggest you to apply for MCA Course .

So, I suggest you to apply for any one of the course in which you have interested .
22nd April 2014, 11:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
No doubt both the BCA as well as BBA course have good scope in both the career as well as job prospects.

Your aspiration and Future aim is the most important one to choose the best course.

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester.

Apart from my Knowledge, your interest is main thing, which will lead you to achieve your goal in your life.

So, If you're interested in Management / Business Sectors then I suggest you to apply for MBA Course.

If you're interested in Computer / Software Field then I suggest you to apply for MCA Course .

So, I suggest you to apply for any one of the course in which you have interested .
8th May 2014, 12:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

No doubt both the BCA as well as BBA course having good scope in both the career as well as job prospectus. Your aspiration and Future aim is the most important one to choose the best course.

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester. BBA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester. Apart from my Knowledge, your interest is main thing, which will lead you to achieve your goal in your life. So, If you're interested in Management / Business Sectors then I suggest you to apply for MBA Course. If you're interested in Computer / Software Field then I suggest you to apply for MCA Course . So, I suggest you to apply for any one of the course in which you have interested .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?