25th May 2019, 04:10 PM
Lankesh 118

Which is better between Civil Engineering and B.Arch?

Which course should I opt Civil Engineering or B.Arch in terms of earning and bright future? But I like B.Arch. What is the scope of B.Arch in Indian market and what are the job opportunities? In which all companies can I get admission after completion of B.Arch?

28th May 2019, 06:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between Civil Engineering and B.Arch?

Both civil engineering and architecture are involved in Planning and designing structures. Civil engineers and Architects may sometimes overlap each others work but a good relationship between the two professions will make the construction job more effective and successful.
Both of these courses are very valuable professional academic programs each of them have their own benefits.
You must to the course in which you are interested.
Personally I would like to suggest you to go for architect course because they have relatively lucrative careers.
29th May 2019, 01:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between Civil Engineering and B.Arch?

As per my suggestion, you should go for the Bachelor of Architecture course rather than civil engineering course. B.Arch. or is a Bachelor of Architecture undergraduate Architecture course and the duration of this course is five years.

BEST JOB OPPORTUNITY

=> Construction Companies

=> Academic Institutes

=> Museums & Arts Galleries

=> Allora & Elephanta Caves

=> Urban Planning Bodies

BEST JOB TYPE

=> Business Development Manager

=> Retail Interior Designer

=> Architecture Draftsman

=> Staff Consultant

=> Architecture and Interiors Manager

=> Projects Assistant Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?