28th January 2019, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BArch for Diploma Civil student?

Sir/Madam, I am studying Diploma course in Civil Engineering. I want to do BArch course after my Diploma Civil course. But I don't know which entrance exam I have to appear. Can you please let me know about the entrance exam?

4th February 2019, 07:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BArch for Diploma Civil student?

To get admission for pursuing B.Arch course after completion of your Diploma Civil Engineering course, you have to appear in NATA examination. MATA is a National level entrance examination which is conducted for offering admission in first year of B.Arch course in various colleges/ universities across India. No lateral entry admissions are offered to B.Arch course. So, you have to appear and qualify the NATA examination and participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank to take admission in B.Arch course.
5th February 2019, 08:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam to study B.Arch for diploma Civil Engineering students:-

You can too apply for JEE Main on the basis of diploma in civil engineering. If you think JEE is the best option, then it is available you.

You can also take admission through lateral entry in B.Tech civil engineering and then apply for GATE after completing.
Hence, there is no way you are having any lesser opportunities.
5th February 2019, 09:19 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

B.Arch. or is a Bachelor of Architecture undergraduate Architecture course. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Arch course after completing Diploma in Civil engineering course.

For the admission of B.Arch course, the candidate should have passed 12th class or Diploma in Architecture from a recognized board. In B.RAch course, the admission of the applicants will be done on the basis of NATA examination and for the NATA examination, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?