16th June 2012, 12:31 AM
A.KUMAR2565

Which is better between Haldia Institute, Heritage and Techno India Salt lake? What branches should I choose?

Which is better?? Haldia institute, heritage and techno india,salt lake??? What branches should i choose in these colleges for counselling??? My rank is 3928 in jem.,,,

16th June 2012, 01:47 PM
sumit911

Default Re: Which is better between Haldia Institute, Heritage and Techno India Salt lake? What branches should I choose?

Hello Friend,

The Three Institutes that you have mentioned, all are good. But Heritage and Techno is

better than Haldia. Both the colleges are in Kolkata, a metropolitan city while Haldia is a

little far in the district of Haldia. If you can get in Heritage then should not think about

other college as its infrastructure, teaching, equipments, placements are excellent.

Techno India also has good college infrastructure. It has few colleges under Techno India

Group. So placements when placements are carried out, all the Institutions in the group

will be eligible. So you can expected good placements but also competition from other

Institutes in the Techno India Group. If you belong to the Haldia district or if you have

anyone living there then you can opt there too. Placements are relatively good there

also.

For your rank of 3928 I would have opted for Heritage with Computer science branch if it

is available.
16th June 2012, 01:49 PM
sumit911

Default Re: Which is better between Haldia Institute, Heritage and Techno India Salt lake? What branches should I choose?

Hello Friend,

The Three Institutes that you have mentioned, all are good. But Heritage and

Techno is better than Haldia. Both the colleges are in Kolkata, a metropolitan

city while Haldia is a little far in the district of Haldia. If you can get in

Heritage then should not think about other college as its infrastructure,

teaching, equipments, placements are excellent. Techno India also has good

college infrastructure. It has few colleges under Techno India Group. So

placements when placements are carried out, all the Institutions in the group

will be eligible. So you can expected good placements but also competition

from other Institutes in the Techno India Group. If you belong to the Haldia

district or if you have anyone living there then you can opt there too.

Placements are relatively good there also.

For your rank of 3928 I would have opted for Heritage with Computer science

branch if it is available.
16th June 2012, 05:09 PM

Of course Heritage. U can even get IT in IEM college whch is the best private colege in WB
26th June 2012, 08:26 PM

don't think much more just go for heritage cse.
29th June 2012, 08:57 AM

I have got 2573 rank in wbjee. And m confused which college to choose Techno india or heritage. I have adopted for ECE branch. Can you please help me with your sugggestion?
29th June 2012, 09:02 AM

sir i have got 2573 rank in wbjee. And m confused brtween techno india or heritage for ECE branch. Can you please help me?
9th August 2012, 10:14 PM

heritage is good but haldia and techno india is worst college of kolkata
10th August 2012, 08:28 PM

techno z great...highest placement dis yr z 12.6 lakh pa nd now it z d frst private university in WB. go for it...
19th August 2012, 11:16 PM

can u tell me MTECH VLSI FROM TECHNO INDIA or MTECH MECHATRONICS from NITTTR ..which one is better??
30th August 2012, 12:22 PM

Can I get admission in Techno India or Heritage with 18222 rank in WBJEE being a candidate of general category?
23rd September 2012, 04:17 PM

sir i have got 55% rank in MAT exam.can i admission in the college of heritage
31st December 2012, 07:20 PM

i got 517.5 composite score in mat. is it possible to get in techno india or heritage or calcutta university?
3rd June 2013, 05:21 PM

which college is best for mechanical engg. in west bengal.?????/
9th June 2013, 02:26 PM

i got 33000 rank can i get iem or heritage or techno??
10th June 2013, 01:47 PM

Can I get an admission in haldia institute of technology with 29000 rank
12th June 2013, 06:25 PM

Which college i would get for 10k rank in wbjee if i want to study CSE or IT ?
13th June 2013, 08:49 AM

sir my rank in wb-jee is 5905, can u plz tell me among (shibpur,heritage, haldia,iem) which one is available for me
15th June 2013, 02:23 PM

My WBJEE rank is 12661 ( general ). Will I get chance to study mechanical engg. in Heritage or Techno India ? If so, then which one is better in terms of education & placements. Please also tell me which stream & college would be best for me with this rank. One more ques. - I want know which is the best college in mechanical engg. in govt. & also in private according to my rank & also according to the list of best colleges of mech. engg. in WB ?

Thank you .
15th June 2013, 02:58 PM

I HAVE GOT 12045 RANK IN GENRAL CATEGORY CAN I GET ADMISSION IN HERRITAGE INSTITUTE IN ECE BRANCH
18th June 2013, 10:50 AM

I have got a rank of 11500 in wbjee..pls sujjest which private college would suit me the best for computer science??
25th June 2013, 01:58 AM

which branch is gud ECE or IT?please sujjest i'dont have idea abt dis branch.
26th June 2013, 05:43 PM

My WBJEE rank is 6268. I prefer to admit in EE branch. Can i get chance in Gov. Colleges. Pl. assure me to get a chance for admit in Techno India, Salt Lake and Heritage or IEM.
29th June 2013, 11:23 AM

is wb better for engineering than bangalore??
2nd July 2013, 07:32 PM

What is average package of haldia n teckoindia previous year? Plz elobrate in detail
5th July 2013, 12:29 AM

which college is better between heritage and haldiya for electrical engineering branch?
8th July 2013, 07:42 PM

do you think taking applied electronics and instrumentation branch in techno india,salt lake a good choice?
9th July 2013, 01:32 AM

Hi.....
my rank is 9047. which college will be good for me for ee?
9th July 2013, 01:38 AM

HI....
my rank is 9047.. which collage will be good for me for ee?
9th July 2013, 08:18 PM

jee main rank for state is 13144 and all india rank is455052 a which college will be better for me
10th July 2013, 10:13 AM

Which is a better option between Haldia Institute of Technology and Netaji Subhash Engineering College for B.Tech ?? Please help...!
17th July 2013, 01:13 AM

Is silicon institute of technology better than techno india,salt lake?
17th July 2013, 04:01 PM

Sir which college is better for mechanical stream among haldia techno and heritage?
25th July 2013, 05:35 PM

i have got 849 general rank and 133 stream rank in etce in jilet so can i get a govenrment collage? or which collage in private will i prefer the most plez help me?
27th July 2013, 08:05 AM

Sir i get civil branch in techno india salt lake about this branch in techno india plz reply me?
27th July 2013, 09:22 PM

Which is better in eie strem between Haldia Institute, Heritage and Techno India Salt lake?
28th July 2013, 04:28 PM

sir i have got it in techno india is this good or i should opt for other branch
17th August 2013, 11:24 AM

My jelet gmrank is 7101 & sc rank is 1081 can i get admition in heritage, techno india collage in mechanical engineering?
17th October 2013, 08:30 PM

I think Heritage is better option than Techno India Salt Lake
29th October 2013, 09:42 AM

no doubt heritage.......................................... .............
8th November 2013, 02:45 PM

Thumbs up Re: Which is better between Haldia Institute, Heritage and Techno India Salt lake? What branches should I choose?

Sir i get civil branch in techno india salt lake about this branch in techno india plz reply me?

techno ,haldia ,heritage tino thik h...
but if u want civil or any core branch then haldia will be much much better.......
bcoz haldia's core branch placement is very good
30th April 2014, 04:53 PM

if the candidate got 50000-55000 rank then give the colleges list to admition
14th June 2014, 09:45 AM

WHich college is better in terms of placements ...HERITAGE , TECHNO INDIA or IEM ?
22nd June 2014, 03:29 PM

I hv got 2348 rank in wbjee.....can I get shibpur....if not then which one is better in between heritage,haldia nd techno india or I should prefer some gov collg??????
24th June 2014, 01:42 PM

my rank is 8659 in wbjee. Can I get admission in herritage for ECE? If I go for Techno group which is better?
10th July 2014, 12:24 PM

if i study cs in heritage,after 4 years is there any possibility to get great jobs of 8lac. or more??
11th July 2014, 01:49 AM

my gen rank is 25803. obc rank 1266. I want to admit in smit or haldia in ee. which collage is best for this
26th July 2014, 01:10 PM

Sir, my rank in wbjee is 60,128 . In which collage i will get mech,electricAl eng.

11th June 2015, 04:22 PM

Sir my rank in wbjee is 33359 can i get admission in techno india or heritage. If not then which college will I get according to my rank.
15th June 2015, 09:40 PM

Hello sir,
My WBJEE rank is 12986 ( general ). Will I get chance to study mechanical engg. in Heritage or Techno India ? If so, then which one is better in terms of education & placements. Please also tell me which stream & college would be best for me with this rank. One more ques. - I want know which is the best college in mechanical engg. in govt. & also in private according to my rank & also according to the list of best colleges of mech. engg. in WB ?

Thank you .