18th June 2011, 07:40 PM
priya301290keshree

Which engineering college will I get after scoring 10291 in WBJEE? List of colleges and their fee structure?

i got 10291 in wb jee . which engg. college i will get? give me the list of college with fee structure and placement details.

Related Questions:
  1. Counseling date and of WBJEE exam? List of top colleges under WBJEE? Which college can I get after scoring 14421 rank in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which college can I get admission with 24800 rank of WBJEE? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission into a good college after scoring 98 percentile? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  4. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  5. Names of the top private colleges that I can get after scoring 15302 in WBJEE?
  6. Names of best colleges where I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE exam? List of best placements and college fee structure?
  7. Names of best colleges in which I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? College fee structure?
  8. Can I get a good college for M.Tech in structure engineering after scoring 33.33 cutoff in GATE? List of the colleges where I can get admission?
  9. In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 9903 rank in WBJEE engineering for EE, ME and CSE stream? Fee structure of the institutes?
  10. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course?
  11. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  12. Counseling date for WBJEE engineering exam after scoring 14421 rank? Which college could I get?
  13. Annual fee structure of WBJEE private engineering college?
  14. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Can I get a chance in government medical college after scoring 100 in WBJEE? List of the government colleges?
  16. List of government colleges that I can get after scoring 1452 general rank in UPSEE? Fee structure for the course?
  17. List of government colleges in MP? What is the fee structure of the college?
  18. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
10th July 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering college will I get after scoring 10291 in WBJEE? List of colleges and their fee structure?

which are the top 15 colleges in west Bengal after cracking wbjee?
24th September 2011, 02:12 PM
anand5409

Default Re: Which engineering college will I get after scoring 10291 in WBJEE? List of colleges and their fee structure?

You may get one of many colleges except jadavpur,shibpur, iem, heritage, techno india. You may get as best Haldia, naurula, b.c.roy etc in west bengal.
21st November 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

how much mark do we need to get in wbjee out of 200 to rank within 1000 approximately?
21st November 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

how much mark do we need to get in wbjee out of 200 to rank within 1000 approximately?
7th May 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

above 110 in engg and above 160 in med for 2012 wbjee
27th May 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got 4712 ranks in wbjee. Can I get the Govrnment Colleges in West Bengal?
30th May 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

how much rank one should require for getting chance in the architecture discipline in govt. colleges /universities in kolkata "swapan"
31st May 2012, 02:47 PM
rahul9009

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya301290keshree View Post
i got 10291 in wb jee . which engg. college i will get? give me the list of college with fee structure and placement details.
u will get all clgs except JADAVPUR,IEM,TECHNO INDIA SALT LAKE,HERITAGE,B.P.PODDAR,MSIT.

BUT I WILL PREFFER U NOT TAKE THE COLLEGES WHICH AR IN GROUPS LIKE TECHNO INDIA GROUP,JIS GROUP,CAMELLIA GROUP,ETC.

EXCEPT JADAVPUR ALL CLGS COMES UNDER WBUT AND I AM SORRY TO SAY THE CONDITION OF THESE PRIVATE COLLEGES ARE PATHATIC.

DO NOT RUN AFTER THE INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE COLLEGE.
SEE THE FACULTY STRENGTH,CONDITION OF LIBRARY,AND LABORATORY.

WHAT U WILL FIND THE COLLEGE AUTHORITY WILL CHARGE ONLY WITH LIBRARY FEES OF 5000 Rs BUT THEY WILL PROVIDE U NOT MORE THAN 8 BOOKS PER SEM.THE BOOKS WHICH WILL BE PROVIDED WILL BE A DECADE OLDER AND DOES NOT MATCH THE PRESENT SYLLABUS.THE CONDITION OF THE BOOKS WILL BE WORSE.

THE FACULTY STRENGTH OF THESE COLLEGE ARE WORSE ....EVEN A PERIOD WILL GO WHEN A WHOLE SEM WILL PASS WITHOUT A TEACHER FOR A PERTICULAR SUBJECT.

THE CONDITION OF THE INSTRUMENTS ARE EVEN WORST
14th June 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 1493 (GEN) rank in wbjee. what colleges & branches do i get?
12th June 2013, 06:11 AM
Unregistered

i got 10058 rank in wbjee.....which clg i got it nd what about mah future
5th July 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Can you give me a list of atleast 8 best private engineering colleges in Kolkata?
27th April 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

which engineering colleges will get after scoring 81-85 marks in wbjee and their fee etructure
14th July 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 12416 rank in wbjee in 2014..which engineering college will i get?can I get a chance to get admission in e.e in techno india,IEM,heritage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?