1st May 2019, 08:45 PM
Harshitha2

Which is better between JNTU and VIT Vellore?

I want to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science. I have two options in front of me. JNTU and VIT Vellore. Which would be better for Computer Science? What would be the fees of both colleges?

4th May 2019, 11:07 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better between JNTU and VIT Vellore?

Well VIT is a private university. So the fee structure is high and that doesn't mean it is a money making scam. VIT is considered to be the least expensive university under private organizations. So i think uu should reconsider your question. But the recent allocation of seats as category 1,2 and the fee variation might have have given u that impression.

JNTU H is a prestigious campus and it is a govt one. So the fee obviously is very less. Thats why there is change in infrastructure, lab facilities etc., research, exposure to different cultures, research projects with abroad universities, project funding all such might be better in ViT compared to a govt org. other than the IITs. And thats the reason why VIT is in top most universities in India immediately after the IITs.

Placements ofJNTU H as seen from their portal, I found around 20 companies have recruited and the highest package was by Ivy tech is 9.8 lpa for two canidates. Total offers are 190.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?