14th June 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can 12th Arts student enroll for Nursing course? Fee structure and number of seats? Procedure for admission?

Can a +2 arts student be enrolled for nursing courses?if yes then what will be the fee structure and number of seats.procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can 12th Arts student enroll for Nursing course? Fee structure and number of seats? Procedure for admission?
  2. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  3. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  4. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  5. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  6. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the procedure for admission and fee structure
  7. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  8. Percentage Criteria required and Admission Fee for BUMS Course in Navi Mumbai? -- [New]
  9. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  10. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What's the procedure of getting management seats in MBBS? What's the fee structure of management seats?
  13. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  14. Total number of seats available for PG in dental surgery in India? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to become an ICWA after 12th? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
  17. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  18. Can I do B.Sc in nursing after passing 12th from arts stream?
29th July 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can 12th Arts student enroll for Nursing course? Fee structure and number of seats? Procedure for admission?

how can i go in nursing after 12th arts ?
29th July 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can 12th Arts student enroll for Nursing course? Fee structure and number of seats? Procedure for admission?

how can i go in nursing after 12th arts?
18th August 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can 12th Arts student enroll for Nursing course? Fee structure and number of seats? Procedure for admission?

how can i go in nursing after 12th arts?
10th September 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in nursing after 12th arts
10th September 2011, 05:50 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,

I am +2 arts student be enrolled for nursing courses? procedure for admission?
Thanks,
10th September 2011, 05:52 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Can a 12th arts student be enrolled for nursing courses?How to procedure for admission?
Thanks,
6th January 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th arts students enrolled for nursing courses?What courses are available? what would be the fee structure and admission procedure?
24th April 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i do nursing course after 12th arts
1st June 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

can i do nursing course after 12th.. wht is procedure? pls tell me as soon as possible
1st June 2012, 04:14 PM
lakshmi dhana

HAI......

SORRY!!!!!!

NO,its not possible...

A 12th Arts student cannot enroll for Nursing course....

Instead you have top career options in ARTS

You can apply for
  • B.A
  • BBA
  • B.Sc History
  • BCA
  • CA
  • B.Com

etc.....

At present,,,CA is top ranking..

ALL THE BEST!!!
1st June 2012, 07:17 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

There are different types of nursing program and the eligbility criteria for all of them are different:-
auxillary nurse and mid wife-10+2 class pass (training for 2 years)
General Nursing & Midwifery-10+2 Class pass with 40% marks (training for 3.5 yrs)
B. Sc (Basic)-10+2 Class pass with 45% aggregate in PCBE(training for 4 yrs)
31st July 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

can i do nursing after my B.A
15th November 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i am arts student in apply nurse traning??/
11th May 2013, 02:50 PM

Default Re: Can 12th Arts student for Nursing course? Fee structure and number of seats? Procedure for admission?

i am arts student i want to do nursing courses? is this possible
8th September 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

how can i join for ANM or auxillary nursing after class 12 board
28th November 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i'm a arts student .can i go gor nursing after completing my hs??
22nd March 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

hello i have arts stream and after 12th exam. i want to do nursing course plz tell me it is possilbe or not.. become i am intresting in this course... ?
7th May 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I am arts student I clear 12th class so I apply the nursing course is possible please five me a answer
12th July 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

presently I am going to appear for BA FINAL I HAVE CLEARED MY FYBA AND SYBA CAN I GO FOR A NURSING COURSE
2nd August 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a +2 arts student be enrolled for nursing courses?if yes then what will be the fee structure and number of seats.procedure for admission?
I want to do nursing course.. have done 12th with 70 percent in arts stream .. want to no procedure.. plz hlp m out
30th August 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

can 2 arts student apply for o.t course n other other medical lab technician course
21st March 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can 12th Arts student enroll for Nursing course? Fee structure and number of seats? Procedure for admission?

Can a +2 arts student or commerce be enrolled for nursing courses?if yes then what will be the fee structure and number of seats.procedure for admission? reply me fast as possible
7th April 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi am actually going up to class 12 .
Can u help me by giving me an idea of how to do my nursing Corse I
An arts student.... Is it possible for me to do it even wit an entrance exam
27th May 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Please let me now that an art student will able to nursing course. If possible than please send your requirment as well as %ge of markrs, fee, adress of
academy and course years at the earliest .
21st October 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I am art student. My graduation is complete with education. I want nursing course. Can i do nurse course.
22nd April 2016, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I have completed class 12 with Arts stream .Am i eligible for the GNM Nursing course or not ?
27th July 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

General Nursing & Midwifery-10+2 Class pass with 40% marks (training for 3.5 yrs)

General Nursing in 3.5 yrs (addmission total fee) 3.5 yrs
30th July 2018, 08:14 PM
PRATYASHA RAY

Hello,
I'm sorry to inform but it is not possible as per the eligibility criteria
auxillary nurse and mid wife-10+2 class pass (training for 2 years)
B. Sc (Basic)-10+2 Class pass with 45% aggregate in PCBE(training for 4 yrs)
4th May 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I am an arts stream student and I got 61% so shall I have the opportunity to do staff nurse course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?