13th July 2014, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Should I reappear if scored 82 in NIMCET or take admission in MCA at VIT, Vellore? Total expenditure of MCA programme at VIT, Vellore?

sir
i gave NIMCET (General Catagory) & i earned 82 out 480 with 40 days of self preparation. Now should i try again For NIMCET again ? or take admission in VIT, Vellore for MCA??
what will be the Total Expenditure if i study in VIT (Including Fooding,lodging & tiny miny expenses) ??

PS : i'm Good at Programing and i wish to get a job in Google.
PPS : In class 12, i failed in mathematics but i've Computer Science with 66% overall.

31st May 2017, 11:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I reappear if scored 82 in NIMCET or take admission in MCA at VIT, Vellore? Total expenditure of MCA programme at VIT, Vellore?

Look, if you are getting chance to get admission in VIT, Vellore to opt MCA course with the above mentioned rank, then you must take admission under the said Institution as the above mentioned Institution is very good to opt MCA course. It will be better to get admission under the said Institution rather than to re appear again for the entrance examination.
The fee structure of the above course is in between 1 lac to 2 lac.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?