9th August 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc in Physics in future after doing BSc with Non Medical? Which are the top universities in India for MSc in Physics? What is the fee?

sir, i m doing b.sc with non medical and i want to do m.sc in physics in future..so can u tell me the name of top universities in india for m.sc in physics and tell me about admission process and about fee

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  2. How can I get admission in M.Sc Physics after completion of B.Sc Physics?
  3. How to get Ph.D admission for medical physics?
  4. Best government institutes in India for MSc Physics? I have completed BSc in Physics Hons
  5. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  6. Is it possible to do MSc in either Physics or Mathematics after B.E in India? Universities or Institutes which consider such students? Procedure to apply for these institutes?
  7. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?
  8. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  9. How much does it cost to pursue M.Sc in Physics in top universities in India? What will be the fee structure for Ph.D in Chemistry? Will there be any scholarships available for Nepali candidates?
  10. Guidance for correspondence PhD Physics?
  11. How to prepare for Medical Physics? Books to be referred?
  12. Which are the top Bsc Physics colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to prepare for the scholarships exams to do M.Sc Physics in abroad? -- [New]
  14. How to do M.Phil physics in correspondence? I have completed MSc Physics
  15. How to join MSc Medical Physics in Anna University Chennai? I am doing my UG in BSc Physics
  16. Top 25 Institutes/Universities in India for Ph.D in Physics?
  17. What is the minimum marks required for MSc Physics entrance test in Kolkata Presidency University? List of top 10 universities in India for studying MSc Physics?
  18. Can I do B.Sc Physics after MBBS along with job?
13th August 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in Physics in future after doing BSc with Non Medical? Which are the top universities in India for MSc in Physics? What is the fee?

I am b.sc. 2and year (math) student. How can I get admission in m.sc. physics. Or dual degree (m.sc. p.HD.) after completion. B.sc.
27th February 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in Physics in future after doing BSc with Non Medical? Which are the top universities in India for MSc in Physics? What is the fee?

Sir , i am b.sc. 1st year student. How can i get admission in m.sc. physics in a top indian college. Please tell me about the top colleges with fee structure and asmission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?