19th October 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between MAAC and Frameboxx? I am a student and want to do animation course in Agra

dear sir,

i am an student and want to do animation course at agra.pls tell me which is better maac or frameboxx,i have heard that frameboxx at agra has got better facilities ...pls advise

isha

8th June 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between MAAC and Frameboxx? I am a student and want to do animation course in Agra

I have passed my 12th and want to get into the best institute for B.A in 3D Animation and i have been to frameboxx as well as maac , the price isn't much difference but i want to know which is the best? As they both are have good remarks. please suggest your thought.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?