14th June 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in Web Design?

i want to now what process of admission in web design...please tell me what is the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in M.Design program for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  2. Which are the best art or design colleges around the globe? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Where to apply for Degree in M.Design(Product or Industrial Design)? Admission procedure for the course?
  4. Post graduate course in medical stream
  5. List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?
  6. Complete details about Web Design and Graphic Design internship in Bangkok?
  7. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU? -- [New]
  8. Date of forms for BBS in Sukhdev college?
  9. How to take admission for masters degree in Web Design after passing BCA? How to apply for this course?
  10. Karnataka Public Service Commission - Management (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. In officer training academy exam (OTA) will the previous year questions repeat?
  12. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Foundation Program-English and Business Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Which is a good online course on designing?
  14. Procedure to take admission in BBK DAV College for Fashion Designing?
  15. Can I take admission in transportation design graduation after diploma engineering?
  16. What's the procedure for taking admission in textile design course in NIFD, Varanasi?
  17. Which course is suitable in designing for me after passing diploma in electrical engineering with 10 years of experience in high voltage AC?
  18. Courses to do after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd August 2012, 05:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Web Design?

Candidates can seek admission to Web Designing after their higher secondary exam. They should learn the basics of web and various associated program languages. They can join several computer training centers offering diploma and short term certificate courses in this field. Reputed institutes such as NIIT are offering this course. There is no age limit for this programme.
22nd August 2012, 08:23 PM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Hi,
There are many web designing institutes in India like NIIT,MAAC india,Aptech India,TGC Multimedia & Animation,Arena Animation which offer diploma courses in the subject after which a person is capable of joining a company for the designing works.You can also earn a lot by making your own website.
22nd August 2012, 08:24 PM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Hi,
There are many web designing institutes in India like NIIT,MAAC india,Aptech India,TGC Multimedia & Animation,Arena Animation which offer diploma courses in the subject after which a person is capable of joining a company for the designing works.You can also earn a lot by making your own website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?