15th August 2019, 03:11 PM
Surna s

Which is better between MBA and MCA after B.Com?

I have completed B.Com. Should I opt for MBA or MCA? Which is best to get a placement? If MBA, then which specialization should I opt in MBA? What are the job opportunities in Big4 with MCA?

20th October 2019, 06:38 PM
Bujjimittu

Default Re: Which is better between MBA and MCA after B.Com?

Hello, MBA and MCA both are good opportunities for b.com students, but MBA finance is use full for job opportunities more than MCA for b.com students
7th August 2020, 12:47 AM
deepikapandey9999

if you don’t get good college likes IIM etc. for MBA then go for MCA.

if you the first priority is to start startup then improve your programming skills

MBA or MCA both are good courses. As MBA is a management course and MCA is software course. Both are different fields.
So you can choose that in which you have interest.
If you have interest in software field then you should do MCA and if you have interest in management field then you should choose MBA for your carrier.
And both have many scopes so after that you will get good job in many companies and also get good salary package.
There is not much difference in the salary for the MBA and MCA.
So you can choose anyone of them.
There are many specializations in MBA if you want to do MBA then you can do MBA in anyone of them:
MBA in finance
MBA in HR
MBA in software
MBA in IT
MBA in computers
MBA in hospital management
MBA in hotel management
MBA in tourism
MBA in media
And both are good courses so choose anyone of them in which you have interest and it is also based on your interest.

MCA- Masters in computer application

it is technical course if you want to do a technical course you can go for MCA
it is good if you want to go in IT field
after completion you can try for jobs in top MNCs in software industry and become a software developer.

MBA is for 2 years.

MCA is for 3 years.

Both MBA and MCA gets high salary . But MCA offers more job as fresher.
So,My choice is doing MCA is better.
Many IT jobs are available for B.Tech or IT student. Not only in Government also private sectors offers more jobs.
8th August 2020, 09:33 PM
Parvez Alam123

MCA is related to computers and MBA is related to management studies although after any degree you can do MBA but the contrast with MCA you take it after bcom it would be beneficial to do MBA. ... For MCA it is recommended to pursue BCA so that better understanding could be there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?