13th September 2011, 01:18 PM
biganbhai

What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?

Dear Sir,
i have completed my mba in marketing from hyderabad.but i didn't get the good job.I want to do mca from recognised college.what should i do.can it give me the carrer advantage.it will be better for me or not? what will be the salary package? i would like to know?

Related Questions:
  1. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  2. Which is better between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA with 79%?
  3. List of top 10 MCA colleges or universities in European countries? Scope, fee structure and salary expectation after completing MCA?
  4. Government B.Ed colleges list in Hyderabad? Fee structure details for the same?
  5. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  6. Which are the best specialization courses after BCA?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me to join between MBA IT and MCA after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  8. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  9. What will be my salary after completing MBA+MCA?
  10. MCA or MBA: Which is a better option for career?
  11. Which post graduation course is better to do after completion of BCA course? MBA or MCA?
  12. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA after the completion of BCA being an average candidate in Programming?
  13. Which course is better for me to join between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA?
  14. What should I opt between MBA and MCA after B.Com? Does B.Tech equals MCA?
  15. MBA or MCA after s.y.bsc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  17. Starting salary after completion of Integrated MCA for freshers? -- [New]
  18. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher?
15th December 2011, 06:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?

MBA in marketing and MCA are two different professional qualification. If you have pursued MBA in marketing then it means you are interested in the marketing sector. So its advisable to opt for courses which will enhance your credentials in the same line. You can go for the CFP program, its a Certified Financial Program for professionals in the field of marketing and finance. But if you wish to change the sector then you can surely opt for MCA. Also bear in mind not getting a job as per ones liking is sometimes not for the qualification but for proper jobs update. If you do not know about vacancies then how can one get better jobs, so its advisable to register with some local consultancies who will intimate you regarding job vacancies as per your qualification. Also keep track of the official website of the companies of your choice as they keep posting about the vacancies. Regarding salary, if you have the required knowledge and skill for the job then salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates. Both MBA and MCA have high demand in the market and you can get a minimum salary of RS.25000 to Rs.50000 depending upon the company you are working. It can be even more if you have done the course from reputed institutions.
29th December 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?

how I should enhance my career after completing my MCA and what to do for net preparation?
15th March 2012, 05:02 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

You can easily teach in private and govt colleges after qualify the exam called NET.

Minimum Eligibility For applying in NET examination

1,Post Graduate from recognized university

2,55% marks in post graduation.

UGC conduct the National Eligibility Test examination twice in a year.

This examination is conducted for the Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer ship.

Age limit

For Junior Research Fellowship - age of the candidate should not be more then 28 years.

For Lecturer ship - There is no age limit to apply for Lecturer ship.

The exam consist three papers

Syllabus

Paper I

General knowledge
Current affairs
Aptitude and reasoning

(It is 100 marks and a objective type paper).

Paper II

Core subjects

(it carries 100 marks)

Paper III

--------------Selected core subjects

(It carries 200 marks)

(Total marks the paper carries is 400 marks)

www.ugc.ac.in
24th May 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

in which companies can an m.c.a student be placed?
24th June 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to study mca so please give some instruction about clg
25th June 2013, 09:03 AM
Queries Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by biganbhai View Post
Dear Sir,
i have completed my mba in marketing from hyderabad.but i didn't get the good job.I want to do mca from recognised college.what should i do.can it give me the carrer advantage.it will be better for me or not? what will be the salary package? i would like to know?

Yes you can do the course of MCA because most of the students do the MBA after the MCA. But do the MCA from the reputed institution which provide you campus placement and otherwise you will be again face problem if you do it from any low minority college which not provide campus selection because MCA not study only for the degree but study for the make career in computer field.

And after completing it from the reputed institution you will be get selection as you have also MBA degree. After the MCA you can make your career also in the research line or also can direct apply for the jobs in the top reputed Indian companies through the GATE exam.
21st December 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

maine m.sc maths se complete ki hai . kya mai mca kar sakti hu?
30th June 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I was completed B.sc computer science in this year(passing2014),now i want to do MCA what wiil be the career growths after completion of that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?