10th January 2017, 12:33 AM
manish_963

MCA is better option after bcom?

i completed bcom and i am interested in masters in computer application....is mca better option after bcom?

11th January 2017, 11:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCA is better option after bcom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish_963 View Post
i completed bcom and i am interested in masters in computer application....is mca better option after bcom?

Yes, MCA is a better option after B.Com, if you are interested in programming and computer science.
MCA Eligibility: The candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for the course and candidate should have studied Mathematics / Statistics in 10+2. The colleges conduct entrance examination to the students for the admission to MCA.
The course duration will be three years. There are many students who have studied MCA after B.Com and settled in the software industry with good salary. The three year course will make you a good computer analyst.
11th January 2017, 09:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

MCA would be a better option, if you are looking for a software job in top IT companies. B.Com is a different field, which is not related to IT and software.

Hence, if you are looking for such jobs, then go for it. Just make sure that you get admission in a reputed university through entrance exam.
11th January 2017, 11:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate Information Technology course. The duration of this course is two years. As per my knowledge, yes Master of Computer Applications course is better option after B.Com.

After completion of Master of Computer Applications course you can apply for following employment area are given below.

=> Schools and Colleges

=> Banking

=> Database Management Companies

=> Government Agencies

=> Networking Companies
13th January 2017, 04:47 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

M.COM is a better option after B.com because you are already from commerce background it will be better for you in the future.

Jobs you will get after M.com

Operations Manager
Assistant Finance Manager
Senior Account Executive
Chartered Accountant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?