8th June 2011, 09:52 PM
krishnasai4

Which is a better choice after Aeronautical Engineering between ME,MS and MBA?

what will be better aftr aeronautical engg???
me ms mba...........suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a good choice for Aeronautical Engineering between MBA and MS?
  2. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  3. Is MBA after Aeronautical engineering valuable?
  4. ME or MBA? after B.E-Biomedical Engineering? will the MBA- Hospital management in ramachandra medical university be a better choice?
  5. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  6. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  7. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  8. Is Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering a better choice? Best colleges offering these courses?
  9. How to do MBA in Aviation after completing UG in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  11. Value of aeronautical engineering after four years?
  12. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  16. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  17. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Is it a good choice to join Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
12th June 2011, 08:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better choice after Aeronautical Engineering between ME,MS and MBA?

You need to first decide on whether you are interested in the technical job or non technical job. If you are interested in technical job then you need to check out the best options available. For a non technical job going in for MBA will be a good option. The institute that you join should be of high repute. So do appear for the qualifying entrance exam accordingly.
15th June 2011, 11:51 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is a better choice after Aeronautical Engineering between ME,MS and MBA?

Dear friend,

If you want to stay with the subject of this course very closely then you should do ME/MS in aeronautical engineering.

Other wise you can go with the managerial sector i.e doing MBA. These days many of the youngsters choose to go with MBA after engineering as it offers good pay scale.

But it all depends on your intention and wishes. Decision is yours now..

Best of luck!
5th August 2011, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

is going out of country for Ms after completing aeronautical engineering is beneficial??????
30th April 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I aM IN VERY CONFUSION ,,I DID AERO ENGG, I WOULD LIKE TO DO MBA ,, but peoples around me all saying do ME OR MS,,NOW REALLY I DONT KNOW WAT TO DO ME or MBA or MS or leaving simply ENGINNERING itself my better qualification????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?