25th June 2011, 12:07 AM
Sufiyan1994

How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?

i m in 11th and i m keenly interestd in computer but i have taken commerce computer....... so if u can suggest me that hw can i move further with it it will b a great help for me... plzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest me something so that i can go up with my interest.... NIIT course helpful?

25th June 2011, 03:23 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sufiyan1994 View Post
i m in 11th and i m keenly interestd in computer but i have taken commerce computer....... so if u can suggest me that hw can i move further with it it will b a great help for me... plzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest me something so that i can go up with my interest.... NIIT course helpful?

COMPUTER COURSES FOR FUTURE

Many use to do the same mistake when they have interest in one subject but they will choose some other course.. but you don't worry because you can go for computer course in Arts and Science after you complete your schooling..

-> The course which you can take based on Computer Science in Arts degree after your 12th std are as follows...

-> B.Sc Computer Science.

-> BCA ( Computer Application ).

-> BA Computer Science.

-> In the above courses, the first 2 course is more preferable for you as you are interested in computer science.

-> After finishing the bachelors course, you can go for M.Sc computer science if you have taken B.Sc or MCA if you have taken BCA respectively.

-> As you are now in your 11th grade, taking up computer course in NIIT is really good, so just try to join and start to built your basics well...

-> Just develop your computer skills right from your schooling and for sure you will get a good job in computer science field by the end of your college..
25th June 2011, 03:48 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?

Ater12th, Join U.G Degree courses related to Computer such as

B.Sc- Computer science

B.C.A- computer science

And the Related P.G courses are,

M.Sc- computerscience

MCA

and also join the Addition computer software courses such as

PGDCA,Haredware And Networking, Java, .Net,etc. which are useful for

Placement.

25th June 2011, 08:15 AM
sandymishra45

Default Re: How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?

Hi,
To study aeronautical engineering you have to B.E/B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering.

-> To get admission in Government college's for doing Aeronautical Engineering you have to get some good % in your 12th grade.

-> To get admission in the top government college's you must have a cut-off in Physics, Chemistry and Maths which is more than 195.

-> Another choice you have is to do your Aeronautical Engineering in IIT ( Indian Institute Technology ) by giving the IIT JEE entrance exam and making yourself top in the rank list.

-> Some of the student use to prepare for IIT JEE exam from the start of their 8th grade, as you are in 12th right now you can prepare well to get through the exam..

-> Just put your hard work in your 12th right now and for sure you can take up the course which you like in some good government colleges...

-

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/percentage-needed-study-aeronautical-engineering-after-12th-government-college-steps-need-taken-admission-government-college-aeronautical-engineering-213251.html#ixzz1QOCgQkrG
25th June 2011, 08:26 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi,
at any time you can join Niit
for any course like pgdca, dca ,
'a' level,'o'level. but now you concentrate on your
12th exam & score good mark after 12 you can join

best of luck.......
25th June 2011, 09:27 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you are now 11th
now you want to go for NIT for computer education that is very help full to
you future but
you now look for your 12th exam how you got good mark in this?
on this your future will depend.

but any time you can join NIT......
25th June 2011, 12:28 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

you can join computer courses after 12th.

These are the main courses for you-

1. B.Sc Computer Science.

2. BCA ( Computer Application ).

3. BA Computer Science.

BCA is best choice for you after 12th.

After BCA you can take admission in MCA and can get Master digree in Computer.
25th June 2011, 07:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sufiyan1994 View Post
after completion of your 10+2 with commerce you can go for BCA ,BSC(CS) and BA (CS) .

These are the computer related programme .

also you can go for some certificate course.

all the best
31st August 2011, 11:33 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Hello,

You can go for BCA(Bachelor of computer application) it is computer course. You can learn programming languages like c,c++,java,.Net,oracle,vb. Many software companies are depending on fresher. You have many job opportunities. After that you can study MCA(Master of computer application) it is two year course. If you finish you have bright future.

Or B.sc computer science it is also computer course. For MCA you have a lot of demand if you finish you can learn a lot. Hope for the best.

Best wishes
17th July 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th and i am interested in computer plz tell the best courses in niit
17th July 2012, 07:29 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Talking Re: How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?

Hi dear..

As you are from commerce stream and interested in Computer Science, the perfect graduation degree for you will be BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications )

The elegibility criteria is:-

--> 50% aggregate in 10+2
--> Mathematics should be a subject opted in 10+2

If you are eligible for both conditions then you can take admission in BCA in top institutes like

-->GGSIPU (Guru Gobind Singh Indira prastha university) Delhi
--> Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research , Pune

If you do not get admission in these two , then only go for NIIT because NIIT is not so good when compared to these two.

All the best...!!
17th July 2012, 10:29 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

After 12 commerce you can go for

B.COM
BBA
BMS
BBM
CFA
CA
ICWA
CFP
MBA

Read: What can I do after completing Intermediate course in Commerce? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/what-can-i-do-after-completing-intermediate-course-commerce-73773.html#ixzz4OhLMbUfU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?