8th June 2011, 07:23 PM
kranthi kumar.b

Is it a better choice to answer UG CET after MCA?

am completed mca in ..now i want to write ugc net.....is it better choice to me now?

9th June 2011, 02:29 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a better choice to answer UG CET after MCA?

Both fields are good, but if you are interested in ugc net then it is the best for you. because "interest makes easy to aim" . After qualify net exam you become good lecturer and get good salary also. I am giving some detail about ugc net.

N E T Schedule:-UGC conducts NET twice a year, in the months of June and
December. The notifications announcing the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively in the weekly Employment News.

Qualification:- post graduate in any subject with 55% marks any recognised
university.

Age limit:- JRF -> not more than 28 and lecturership -> no upper age limit
( relaxation for sc/st/obc).

N E T Results Declaration:-The result of June, UGC-NET is declared generally
in the month of October. Similarly December, UGC-NET result is usually declared in the month of April. The UGC-NET results published in the Employment News are also available on UGC website.

more detail you can visit on ugc website :- www.ugc.ac.in

down load paper

download syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?