21st February 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Does SAP course a good choice for me pursuing final year of MCA course? Complete Details regarding this course?

hello sir!iam pursuing mca final year.after competion of my mca i want to learn the sap course.i want to know the inforamtion about the sap course and its duration period.whether it is good to me.
is it a good adavantage of mca student or not.if yes how?pls give me the answer

Related Questions:
  1. SAP will be a good choice for me while working in a Financial firm? SAP modules for ECE graduates?
  2. How can I get a better college of MCA in Maharashtra? I am pursuing BCA final year
  3. Details about SAP course? I am pursuing BSc
  4. Will this be good for me of doing 6 months SAP course being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech? Does this true that there is good demand for SAP course?
  5. Details to get admission in US after completing MCA?
  6. How to go in without programming? I am pursuing MCA
  7. Detailed information about Internship for MCA final year student in Pune?
  8. Can I pursue MCA course having completed 12th class with Mathematics and pursuing final year of B.Com course?
  9. Which companies are providing internship for MCA project?
  10. Which courses I can do like SAP, Embedded Systems being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  11. How to do internship project in MNC? I am pursuing MCA Final Year
  12. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me to boost up my career being a candidate pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  14. How can I apply for internship in companies which are present in Bangalore after completion of MCA with 74% marks?
  15. Whether pursuing SAP-CRM will help me to work in Canada or UK being a Ph.D in Marketing Management candidate?
  16. Should I complete Master of Computer Application in Gujarat? List of best institutions in Gujarat or India's for the same? How may I get full details for the same?
  17. How can i study abroad after B.Tech (IT) and one year of work experience in SAP ABAP? -- [New]
  18. How can I get a job in IT field after pursuing MCA final year correspondence course?
21st February 2012, 12:18 PM
lav11

Default Re: Does SAP course a good choice for me pursuing final year of MCA course? Complete Details regarding this course?

hello friend,
the SAP course is basically related to the business field that implemented in the producing invoice ,billing and the management of warehouses. so if you are perusing MCA than you can go for it, it is beneficial because now a day no of IT furms are Using the SAP R1 for their Data management. So there is large Scope.

Gud Luck..
1st March 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does SAP course a good choice for me pursuing final year of MCA course? Complete Details regarding this course?

which sap course is good for BSc students
13th February 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir .. iam Ramesh ,final year mca student . sap course want to know the sap course.i want to know the sap course then field of work and full details fees and duration.pls give me sir answer. thankyou sir.
16th February 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir!iam pursuing mca final year.after competion of my mca i want to learn the sap course.i want to know the inforamtion about the sap course and its duration period.whether it is good to me.
16th February 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

15th March 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

15th March 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

3rd May 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is prashanth i already completed MCA and my quiery is does sap course is good to choose for MCA students if mean how it is useful for MCA students plze i am in confusion about that weather it is good to do or not plze guide me and my mail id is [email protected] and my mobile no 8884216113 Thanks plze inform me soon
16th June 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

sir iam mca final year , iam choose a sap better course what?and type of sap full course?and sap course fees and duration freshrer job avalabe? sap future focus then more information give me sir please.......
17th June 2013, 01:31 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

If you are doing mca thats great thing.Also thinking about Sap course is also a right one.

But sap course is a tough one and it needs to be guided by the pro's.

It takes more than 3 months for understanding modules.

SAP COURSE HAS MANY BUSINESS MODULES.

So choose any module and start working on it.

Many IT companies hire sap students and assign on different modules.Depending on the projects they get.

So its better to do after completing the mca program.

So that you can give your 100% to sap course.Now you are doing mca it may disturb your academics.

So plan well do well.

All the best.

Best,
Sampath
4th December 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I am completed mca.now i am intrested in sap courses.so pls tell me which sap course is best for me.
29th April 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I had completed my MCA in 2013 and presently working as a placement manger in a educational institution, i'm intrested in SAP and am I eligible to SAP HR?
15th March 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I had completed my MCA in 2013 and i have no work experience.i'm intrested in sap courses.so pls tell me which sap course is best for me.so that i can get job.
2nd April 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I am pursuing MCA in 2015 and i'm interessted sap course .so plz tell me which sap course best for me .so that I can get job ,plz refer the best classes and fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?