7th May 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?

i am a girl live in village, i secure 80% in 12 commerce, how i get brief detail to the career option which can i take. which is best career option for me , can i make my career in village also?

10th June 2011, 04:24 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?

You have very good marks in 12th so you just move on to DU and other good university finish your graduation there after prepare for CA or do job as a accountant for any company ,
you have good knowledge so use it in present market ..
good luck
18th June 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?

what i should do with 65 per mark, should i do cs or .....
26th June 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can commerce general I.T be the correct option towards c.a as i have just now finished my 10th standard
3rd August 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a 12th pa$$ out student with 80% in maths science so please give me guidline for improved my career.
3rd August 2011, 11:11 PM
rana2011
Banned

As first You have to score very good marks in 12th so you just move on to DU and other good university finish your graduation .
There after prepare for CA or do job as a accountant for any company.

And as you have good knowledge so use it in present market .

Best of luck!
3rd August 2011, 11:25 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?

wow! 80% in 12th std is a nice percentage. You can do B.com and do CA as the side. So you can become a accountant or auditor. And in a village i don't think you have any job related to your studies. If you are stubborn in doing work in a village itself i can suggest you to write VAO exam and become an Village Administration Officer. And you can also do BBA and then start any own business inside your village itself.
4th August 2011, 01:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a girl live in village, i secure 80% in 12 commerce, how i get brief detail to the career option which can i take. which is best career option for me , can i make my career in village also?
dear friend,

After 10+2 you have lots of scope so you have to join in any of the below departments like

1)graduation course means B.COm.
2)lic agent
3)defense job
4)ITI
5)RAILWAY TICKET COLLECTOR.
6)BANK CLERICAL JOB
7)DIPLOMA IN DANCE AND MUSIC.

all the best
4th August 2011, 10:51 AM
hopestar

Red face Re: What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?

first a fall,congratulations to you....

as you scored 80% in commerce,you have good chance to join in CA,which is prestigious profession in indie as well as abroad...

to increase your knowledge in the field of auditing,you can also join the courses
=>company secretariatship
=>enterpreneurship
=>CFA-us
=>b.com infinance

all the best

regards
YoGI
4th August 2011, 01:18 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Job opportunities after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering branch
Well there are many companies which hires students if they have completed engineering
with electronics and communication branches .

There are huge career prospects in this area.Various field where you can work are ::

System Architecture and Design
Ruggedized Electronic Design & Analysis
Real Time Software Design
Telecommunications Systems
Signal processing
Electric Power Stations
Wiring and lighting of houses
Communications
Electronics
Robotics

Companies which recruit students are::

Bharti Airtel
Reliance Communications
Tata Teleservices
Spice Communications
MTNL
XL Telecom & Energy Limited
Goldstone Infratech Ltd
Nu Tek
Krone Communications
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd
Valiant Communications
4th August 2011, 01:26 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

After +2 you will have to enter into any of the graduation courses, preferable B.Com and secure high marks. Simultaneously you can also do a CA, ICWA courses as to build a strong base in the Accounting field. As to enter in to the accounting field and build a career in Accounts will require a candidate to have at least a graduation level education. Now a day’s post graduation is more likely accepted. Some of the courses include MBA finance, CFA, CFP etc. There are also many short term courses also available like the Post-graduate Program in Basic Business Finance or a PGP in Management of Business Finance etc. The basic eligibility for joining these courses is a degree with an overall aggregate of 60%. There are also many distance learning programs like the PG diploma courses, financial programs, Accounting management, GAAP, Information System Audit.
5th August 2011, 12:37 AM
suchiii

After passing 12th in commerce there are various course which You can do to make Your career as You score good percentage in 12 you can do C.A
which is highly reputed course or You can do B.com and after that can do MBA
yes You can make You career in village ,there are so many courses for Villege.
11th November 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

which CA couching should i prefer for CPTexm?
1st February 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 81 % marks in 12 in pcm .and this time i am doing b.sc. what should i can do after it ? plz sir tell me.
18th July 2012, 01:49 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Hi frend,
You have got impresive score in your 12th. With 80% you can surely could get admission in many university for comerce general after 12 that is BCom. You may also try CA through CPT.
Village has a great potential left in India at lower economy to be exploded as in Rusia and USA has gain. You may start with comertial agriculture and could end up as your own factory or else more. Type of Comercial agriculture you chose depend upon the natural condition of your vilage. Some of comercial agriculture are.
1 plantation
2 Fishery
3 Dairy
4 Natural fertiliser
5 Hony based.
6 Household product like papad, pickles etc.

This will help you to overcome your fetals with village.

Good luck
15th April 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am waiting for 2 result, My goroup was Bio-Maths, Could you pls. tell me which course I can apply.; I have no idea, I am interested in Medicine, already attended a medicine entracne on 07th April, 2013.
15th April 2013, 07:27 PM
ranu44

HELLO,

These are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%---------------

1.Reliance Communications
2.Tata Teleservices
3.Spice Communications
4.MTNL
5.XL Telecom & Energy Limited
6.Goldstone Infratech Ltd
7.Nu Tek
8.Krone Communications.

This should help
thank you
28th December 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of 10th class and i want to chose commerce stream so pls tell me that is this field have scope in foreign countries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?