5th September 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better choice for me after completing B.Tech from Electronics Stream?

i have completed my b-tech from electronics stream. now i would like to know that what is the better choice for my future.

31st October 2011, 01:21 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better choice for me after completing B.Tech from Electronics Stream?

hi,
you have many option after B.Tech in electronic. you can join defence through CDS exam.
you can apply in GATE for M.Tech.
you can various exam conducted by UPSCE
you can apply for Military Engineer Services (MES)

good luck!
9th November 2011, 07:26 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is a better choice for me after completing B.Tech from Electronics Stream?

dear friend,

you should to go for more higher education like M.tech .
so prepare and give the GATE exam and get good marks
and take the admission .
best of luck.
9th November 2011, 07:28 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

you should to go for more higher education like M.tech .
so prepare and give the GATE exam and get good marks
and take the admission .
best of luck.
10th November 2011, 05:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my b-tech from electronics stream. now i would like to know that what is the better choice for my future.
Dear friend,

You have just completed your B-TECH degree so you have lots of higher study scope

M-TECH :- You must be cleared the GATE exam some institute provide M-TECH without gate score.

MBA:- You must be cleared the CAT or MAT exam.Some institute conduct their own entrance exam.

MS:- Only M-TECH candidate are applicable.

JRF:- Only B-TECH ,M-TECH and science graduate candidate are eligible for JRF.

PHD:- B-TECH candidate must have GATE score . M-TECH candidate apply here without GATE score.

All the best
15th November 2011, 08:16 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello sir,you have many option after B.Tech in electronic. you can join defence through CDS exam.you can apply in GATE for M.Tech.
you can various exam conducted by UPSCE
you can apply for Military Engineer Services (MES)

Best up luck,
14th February 2012, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

will u please tell me am i applicable for cds or mes during final year of course....?
13th March 2012, 03:16 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You have just completed your B-TECH degree so you have lots of higher study scope
M-TECH :- You must be cleared the GATE exam some institute provide M-TECH without gate score.MBA:- You must be cleared the CAT or MAT exam.Some institute conduct their own entrance exam.MS:- Only M-TECH candidate are applicable.you can join defence through CDS exam.
you can apply in GATE for M.Tech.you can various exam conducted by UPSCEyou can apply for Military Engineer Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?