4th May 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to choose Aeronautical Engineering or EEE? List of top 50 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?

sir,
1] I have completed my 12th standerd.I like to study engineering.sir please send me that it is better to choose aeronotical engineering or EEE.I am intrested in both sir.which course has better jobs.
2] Shall you please send me the list of top 50 engineering colleges in tamilnadu.
It will be very helpfull for me if u send it.sir so please send it for me sir.I am waiting for your email sir.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in Chennai/Tamilnadu?
  2. List of top 10 colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  3. What all engineering colleges can I choose after completing diploma in computer engineering? List of top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  4. List of top 10 Engineering Colleges offering ME in EEE in Tamil Nadu?
  5. What was the last year cutoff for Aeronautical engineering? List of top 10 colleges?
  6. List of top 10 colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu?
  7. List of top engineering colleges providing Aerospace/Aeronautical course in Tamilnadu affiliated to Anna University?
  8. List of top 20 colleges for Aeronautical Engineering with regard to their Placements?
  9. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. List of the top engineering colleges for doing electrical and electronics engineering course in Tamilnadu?
  11. List of the top 10 Aeronautical colleges in tamilnadu?
  12. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu? Which is the best engineering college for UG Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. List of top colleges in AP offering Aeronautical Engineering course? I want to do Aeronautics
  14. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  15. Best engineering colleges list for EEE, CSE course in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff marks required?
  16. List of top 10 colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of top 20 engineering colleges in tamilnadu?
  18. List of top 10 engineering colleges or aeronautical engineering in Chennai? -- [New]
30th July 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it better to choose Aeronautical Engineering or EEE? List of top 50 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?

sir plz send the list of top aeronautical engenering coleges in tamilnadu 2 my mail id [email protected] its very urgent reply fast sir plz
15th January 2012, 11:46 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it better to choose Aeronautical Engineering or EEE? List of top 50 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?

Both are better courses. But Aeronautical Engineering has great scope. They have many job opportunities. The top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering

1 IIT Madras-Indian Institute of Technology
2 NIT - Trichy National Institute of Technology
3 PSG College of Technology
4 SSN College of Engineering
5 Hindustan University
6 SRM University
7 M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women
8 Sathyabama University
9 St. Joseph's College of Engineering, Chennai
10 Alpha College of Engineering
11 Park College of Engineering and Technology
12 Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering & Technology
13 Apollo Engineering College
14 Government College of Technology, Coimbatore
15 Vels University
16 National College of Engineering (NCE)
17 M.I.E.T. Engineering College
18 B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College
19 Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College
20 Anna University
21 Anand Engineering college

Best wishes
29th March 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i know about the fees details for this course
1st April 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,i just want to know what are the other options available for proceeding in aeronautical engineering?
13th August 2012, 09:19 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Well Dear,

Both the trades have great scope. But as compared to EEE, aeronautical Engineering will provide you great opportunities. You will do new by this. EEE is now a days have great scope and also tough competition all around the country. Same in case of aeronautical Engineering but it is in great demand because most of seats are vacant if talk about company's placements. So, think by your own, take a smart decision. According to my point of view you should go for Aeronautical Engineering.

The top Colleges of Aeronautical Engineering are listed below:

1. IIT Madras

2. IIT, Mumbai

3. IIT, Delhi

4. NIT

5. PSG College of Technology

6. Hindustan University

7. SRM University

8. SSN College of Engineering

9. Alpha College of Engineering

10. Anna University

Wish you all the very best.
5th May 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I like aeronautical and ECE,but I want to know which has best scope. and pls list top good colleges
10th May 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I got 862 mark in 12th which course is best to take EEE or aeronautical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?