1st July 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Which is better college for B.Tech Mechanical engineering between Chandigarh University and NIET Noida?

Hi sir/mam which one is better college for btech mechanical engineering 1chandigarh university or 2 NIET NOIDA

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIET Noida? List of the best colleges
  2. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE?
  3. How to be a electronics engineer?
  4. Procedure and dates of lateral entry openings in B.Tech.?
  5. Which is between KN Modi Ghaziabad, NIET Greater Noida for MCA course?
  6. List of colleges in Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad I can apply for with UPTU rank 93000 and OBC rank 31000? Can I get ABES, ABES-II, RKGIT, IMS, NIET, AKG, KEC, IEC or ITS with this rank?
  7. Best colleges offering CS education?
  8. Can I get admission for mechanical engineering in any college of Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida after scoring 49.66% in PCM through CBSE board?
  9. Should I go for 12th with non medical or diploma directly after 10th?
  10. How to opt for Mechanical branch in Noida/Greater Noida engineering college after scoring 18730 in OBC category in UPSEE entrance exam?
  11. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much marks are needed in CBSE to get admission in PEC?
  13. Which is the best college that I may get after scoring 27627(gn) rank and 1356(SC) rank in UPTU? Which is the best college for mechanical engineering?
  14. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  16. Top 10 colleges under PTU based on the AIEEE rank?
  17. Top 25 colleges which come under UPTU SEE?
  18. Can i get BE or B.Tech automobile engg from diploma in automobile engg under the institute of motor industry?
15th January 2017, 09:42 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better college for B.Tech Mechanical engineering between Chandigarh University and NIET Noida?

Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology is a college of engineering in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.

Chandigarh University is a private university on NH-95, Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway, Mohali, Punjab, India.

As per my knowledge, both Chandigarh University and NIET Noida are good for B.Tech Mechanical engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?