23rd July 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Which is better ECE from Ambedkar Institute of Technology or Electrical Engineering from MIT Muzaffarpur, Bihar?

sir may question is that i am getting adm in delhi in AMBEDKAR INNSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY with ece branch. But i am also getting adm in MIT MUZAFFARPUR in bihar with electrical branch. sir , i dont want to go to mit muzaffarpur in bihar but my father insists me to go there becoz of good branch and my decision is to take admisson in delhi. then tell me what should i do??????????? plz reply soon......adm dates are very near.........

14th October 2015, 04:37 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better ECE from Ambedkar Institute of Technology or Electrical Engineering from MIT Muzaffarpur, Bihar?

Ambedkar Institute of Technology in Delhi is better than other institutes. Basically both the branches that you are trying to opt in Delhi or Bihar are similar. So stream wise I do not have to differentiate much. But the thing is that Delhi has a lot of institutes. Even they have very good universities including Delhi University to pursue M.Tech or M.E. or M.S. Pursuing of either of these degrees will open your opportunity in abroad.
But Bihar will not be able to provide you that much opportunity. In accordance with the fact that you are a B.Tech candidate now, you have to think that you will have to pursue your career further higher. You have to join a good hardware company. You might even get a chance for field work in abroad like U.K. or Bulgaria or Russia etc. So for higher future scope join Ambedkar Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?