6th June 2011, 06:51 PM
M Khalid

Can I do my internship from Dubai after completing my BDS course in Sept

I want to know can i do my Internship from Dubai, after completing my BDS course in Sept, Please tell me, if yes, How and from where?

Regards
MK

14th October 2015, 04:20 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do my internship from Dubai after completing my BDS course in Sept

Yes, you can of course go for an internship in Dubai. But there is a procedure for that. For internship to be offered to you, there should be a proper and affiliated company. How do you verify that the company that has offered you internship in Dubai is a genuine one. Today showing a fake license and a fake website is a matter of 2 minutes. A lot of people are getting into this trap. They see such lucrative internship offers from unknown companies in Dubai. They apply with their credentials. The company asks them if they have a passport. When they get a positive nod from the candidate, they ask for a lump sum VISA fee. The candidate gets them the fee. So like a genuine company they send those candidates to Dubai. The candidate thinks that he is in the right hands.

But as soon as he reaches Dubai, his passport, visa is seized and they are are treated as laborers and they are given no salary for whatsoever work they are recruited for. Do not fall into this trap. Check for internship advertisements in the notice board of your college. Most of these will be genuine. Before making any move after watching an advertisement of your preference do consult with the seniors and your teachers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?