16th June 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Better jobs with BBA? Different fields for BBA candidates to get job? Will the jobs are really good?

Which job is better after doing BBA. In which field the BBA students get jobs. Is BBA really bring good jobs?

16th June 2011, 09:52 PM
venkatgct

Default Re: Better jobs with BBA? Different fields for BBA candidates to get job? Will the jobs are really good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which job is better after doing BBA. In which field the BBA students get jobs. Is BBA really bring good jobs?

friend,

Yes, it will.... BBA holders normally pursue an MBA but a BBA itself wil bring u good jobs in the sectors below..

Sectors hiring BBA Freshers

Marketing & Sales

IT and ITES

Financial Services

Hospitality & Tourism

Administration and HRM

better job:

as u see there is not anything as better job, u hav to really lik the job u do with satisfaction.

all the above mentioned sectors are interesting and good to work with.

regards..
16th June 2011, 10:10 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Better jobs with BBA? Different fields for BBA candidates to get job? Will the jobs are really good?

hi dear
i suggest you in bba you are not satisfactory job
salary is low.
So i recommend you that you go for higher study
and you job is more secure...........

good luck............
18th June 2011, 12:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

BBA will provide job opportunities and higher studies in Management field. This is really a challenging field. Different jobs are available in Marketing, Finance and Insurance etc for BBA graduates. If you are seeking a good profession, it’s better to do MBA. This will provide an excellent job options in management.
28th June 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

after 2 which is better?be or bba?
5th July 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

IS BBA BETTER THAN B.TECH
20th July 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

want to do mba but got 49%in bba dnt knw wht to do is thr any college in karnataka that give admission a recog one
19th October 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i have compltd my 12th and now im confused weathr i should go for BBA or B.com cos iam from CEC(civic, econimics, commerce) background
29th December 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Can i get job on NRL by doing bba
17th March 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

which branche is good for girls in m.b.a
9th April 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

hi this is loma shah and i am finding the better job in baroda , i had complited the bba full time course ,so can you please suggest me for given!!!
5th January 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Wht courses one should opt aftr doing bba to become a manager??
28th January 2013, 02:39 AM
SHARIB IZHAR

Dear friend,

A BBA graduate generally looks forward to completing his/her Masters and thus acquiring an MBA. But those who wish to seek jobs are not disappointed either.

Banks are the best place for any BBA graduate to get placed.The selection procedure into any bank is simple and requires clearing a bank examination. BBA graduates can also sit for the civil service examinations or other state level tests such as the PSC or railway test etc.

They can also find career opportunities in both Central and State government school administration departments.The graduates can perform many roles in public sector departments such as educational institutions, industrial houses, banks and so on.

There are also opportunities in defence sectors. The candidates who have cleared specific written tests will be called for a final interview. Some of the public sector organizations which recruit BBA graduates are Delhi State Cancer Institute, Jan Shikshan Sansthan, Tuberculosis Association of India, Indian Space Research Organization, Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company Limited etc.

Indian Railways also recruits BBA graduates for different posts such as Assistant manager, deputy manager and so on. A fresher can start with a minimum salary of Rs. 8,000, which will increase as time goes.

The degree marks and the interview marks are very important to secure a good position in the government offices.

All the best......
22nd May 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

i want admison bba it is good or not good bba
14th July 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me which course is good bba or b.com
5th August 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

In which departments this bba degree is useful? And what should we do after BBA?
15th March 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm confuse that i completed bba with what kind of
Jobs can i apply?
18th September 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

here are many members asked dere qustns , but no one replied to their prblm.
where I can questn my problms about my career???
22nd November 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

M confused wat should I do after 12th.. Should I do bba or b.com because m from PCM(physics'chemistry'maths)
21st February 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

just i want ask one question to you please give me a reply as soon as posible.

i completed my BBA in 2014, but i dont know ariya of job with BBA

mostly company offer me sales profile but am not intrested for this profile....so please help me.
26th February 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i.m from karnatak . i.m working at Hescom(KEB) in Vijayapur. as contract base i.m interested Govt jobs so plz sugeest me govt jobs updates this is my email id [email protected]
11th June 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am continued for 3rd BBA before next 2018 I will join BL for course and details please?
11th June 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am continued for 3rd BBA before next 2018 I will join BL for course and details please?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?