24th December 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Subjects included in BBA course and other details? Type of jobs available and salary package?

What are the subjects included in bba course &details. moreover maths is included or not!&i want to know what are the courses or what can i do after completing my bba what are the salary packages what type of job i will get &how can i settle in my life by doing bba and is bba only for doing business or can i get a private or govt job as a fixed employe how it is useful for my life how can i settle by doing this

Related Questions:
24th December 2014, 08:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects included in BBA course and other details? Type of jobs available and salary package?

Subjects in BBA course:

1st year

Computer
Mathematics
Indian Society and Culture
Economics
Business Laws - I
Business Communication
English
Statistics

2nd year

Accountancy
Business Economics
Principles of Management
Human Resource Management - I
Economics - II
Management Information System
Financial Management - I
Business Environment
Computers
Business Laws - II
Marketing Management - I

3rd year

Production Management
Human Resource Management - II
Business Environment
Financial Management - II
Marketing Management - II
Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
Transport Management
Entrepreneurship Development
Management Control System

Courses available after BBA

1. MBA(best suitable after BBA)

2. M.A. Sociology

3. M. A. Philosophy

4. M.Sc

5. MCA

6. Llb, etc.

Job prospects after BBA

After doing BBA you can get jobs in both private and public sectors in the following fields mentioned below;

1. FMCG

2. Banking

3. Advertising Agencies

4. IT companies

5. Indian Railways

6. Civil Services

7. Police

8. Consultancy

9. Finance, etc.

After doing BBA you can easily get a job of around Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 15,000 per month, depending upon the type of company you are employed in.

So, in order to get well settled and earn a good salary package you should go for higher studies after BBA.
25th December 2014, 09:58 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Subjects included in BBA course and other details? Type of jobs available and salary package?

BBA is a Business administration course and it is a good and demanded course and after that you can apply for the MBA course. Now most of the companies required MBA's so i think it is best course to do. Most of the students now want to do this course.

Here are subjects in BBA:
Business Law
Business Statistics
Business Communication
Principles of Management - I
Introduction to Computers
Export Import Procedures & Documentation
Cooperatives and Rural Markets
Research Methods in Business
Public Relations Management

These are some subjects which you will read in BBA. And don't worry there is no Maths subjects which you have to read.

After that you can apply for the MBA this is good course and 2 years course it is management course and after that you can apply for the job in many companies and there you will also get good salary package. There are so many companies in India there you can apply for the job.
15th April 2015, 01:12 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, it is true that pursuing mere BBA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MBA.

Many MNCs hire MBA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
23rd January 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for getting placed in top MNC's companies after completion of MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?