26th February 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Are BHMS students eligible for CSIR NET? Is it compulsory to have a masters degree?

is B.H.M.S an eligibilty for csir net, or is it compulsory to hve a masters degree, am asking this as B.H.M.S IS A 5 1/2 YEAR course..thanx

26th February 2011, 06:10 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Are BHMS students eligible for CSIR NET? Is it compulsory to have a masters degree?

Eligibility for NET exam:
Educational Qualification: MSc or equivalent degree, with minimum 55% marks

Age Limit: The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years, which is relaxed upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped and OBC applicants.

Nationality: Indian
and yes it is compulsory that the master degree for NET exam because NET is the research course so the master degree is more important.
26th February 2011, 06:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are BHMS students eligible for CSIR NET? Is it compulsory to have a masters degree?

Hello friend,
The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for CSIR NET is a Masters degree with 55% for candidates belonging to general category and 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
For further information, you may refer to the official website of UGC.
19th June 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my M.Sc physics in distance mode. Am I eligible for csir net
23rd September 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i am a msc holder in medical biochemistry.i wish to do the mlisc distance education course by ignou. am i eligible for this?
8th November 2011, 09:05 AM
rudramishra

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for CSIR NET is a Masters degree with 55% for candidates belonging to general category and 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
24th May 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Does BHMS degree holder having 32 years of age, eligible for M.A(English).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?