21st October 2016, 05:37 PM
masrakain ahmad

BHU M.Sc entrance exam last year papers and syllabus

Sir, kindly requested to you please send me M.Sc entrance exam last year paper and syllabus of BHU my mail id - [email protected].

21st October 2016, 10:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BHU M.Sc entrance exam last year papers and syllabus

BHU stands for Banaras Hindu University and same is one of the Central University of India known for providing quality education is various courses.

For taking admission in BHU for M.Sc with Mathematics course, you need to appear and qualify PET ( Post Graduate Entrance Test ) held by BHU every year. Also for appearing in the same entrance examination you need to have completed your Bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate with Mathematics as one of the main subjects in all the three years.

As far as you are concerned about getting the last year paper of same entrance examination then for that you can log on to the link www.bhuonline.in and can download it from there. You can also get the updates and details regarding the same examination from the same link. As per you request I have attached the question papers of this year i.e; 2016 and previous year i.e; 2016 here under.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.Sc. Mathematics 2015.pdf(8.92 MB, 870 views)
File Type: pdf M.SC.MATHEMATICS 2016.pdf(9.30 MB, 1118 views)
1st April 2018, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, kindly requested to you, please send me BHU msc microbiology entrance exam syllabus, my email is,[email protected]...
17th March 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Which book is best for intrance exam b.sc maths honours for bhu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?