3rd September 2011, 02:18 PM
pagal khan

How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers for M.Sc(Microbiology) entrance exam in BHU? How may I get study material for the same?

sir/mam
i want to appear for entrance exam of msc. in microbiology in bhu...please send me previous year question papers of entrance examintion ....and syllabus by help of which i can prepare for my entrance exam...and sir there are some materials by help of which i can prepare for exam.
sir please send me soon.
thank you

3rd May 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers for M.Sc(Microbiology) entrance exam in BHU? How may I get study material for the same?

how may i get the entrance exam syllabus of M.Sc in physics and privious question papers of BHU
29th July 2012, 05:52 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers for M.Sc(Microbiology) entrance exam in BHU? How may I get study material for the same?

sir/mam
i want to appear for entrance exam of msc. in microbiology in bhu...please send me previous year question papers of entrance examintion ....and syllabus by help of which i can prepare for my entrance exam...and sir there are some materials by help of which i can prepare for exam.
sir please send me soon.
thank you
26th August 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to appear entrence exam of msc in microbiology in bhu... plz snd me previous qestionpapers for entrence exams
6th December 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i want last 10 yrs questions& study materials for m.sc.(Microbiology) to appear in entrance examination. please send me soon..
6th December 2012, 09:54 PM
shreosi5

I want to appear for m.sc.(Microbiology) in entrance examination. please send me previous 10 years Question papers & study materials as sonn as possible..
12th December 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Please send me Previous year question papers for msc microbiology for entrance examination
4th April 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear for m.sc.(Microbiology) in entrance examination. please send me previous 10 years Question papers & study materials as sonn as possible..
13th April 2013, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers for M.Sc(chemistry) entrance exam in BHU? How may I get study material for the same?
14th September 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam i want to appear in msc microbiology please send me 10 yrs question paper nd materials from which i can prepare for the entrance exam as soon as possible.
27th January 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
sir please send me soon.
thank you
18th May 2016, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam
Please help me by giving 10 years question papers of BHU postgraduate entrance exam.
Email id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?